Custom arena map request. Pay included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Brain

L1: Registered
Jan 2, 2018
Good morning/afternoon/evening mappers! I'm going to cut straight to the chase, I need an arena map stylized to have the map look like it's on the east coast (or any coastline really). This map doesn't have to be perfect, in fact I would rather it look like a begginer~ish made it so the map can be relatively simple. I'm not asking for anything fancy, I just picture the teams fighting in a 'square' on a coast with the ocean to the right. It doesn't have to be on a grand scale, just please keep it relatively simple. Of course, you are free to take some artistic liberities if you choose to do so. Just make sure it looks decent.

Please note that I will be using the map you create to present as my capstone project. Now, I know that would be viewed as unfair but I am offering payment to the mapper who chooses to take on this request. I can pay via steam gift cards, amazon gift cards, and Paypal. You might not be able to take credit for the map you create that will be posted on gamebanana but after a while I can guarantee you will be properly credited.

This map must be in a finished state before February 1st. Due date might change.

Last edited:

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Yeeeeaaahh, we're not gonna enable you to pay someone to do your project for you. Thread locked.

Learn how to map if that's what you need, it's easier than you'd expect, especially if you only need a simple project.

Status
Not open for further replies.