-Changed spawn locations
-Drank some apple juice
-Clipped a bunch of stuff
-HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
Excellent map! I totally missed this one until you updated it recently. Love the orchard theming and all the apples and apple pies lying around. Sometimes it's nice to have a map that isn't overwhelming in terms of mechanics and theming, so this one feels very relaxing to play one, which might be odd to say.

That being said, there's one small issue, which is that in the screenshots shown below on both sides of the map, there's an invisible clip here that I can only assume was for a handrail which was removed. It's not too much of a bother, but I imagine it's not intentional. As well, the door closest to the handrails (right after the drop down) has a clip near the top of the doorway that the player can bump their head on should they jump. Wasn't able to get a screenshot of that, but I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

Last thing, but I also suggest checking the solidity of a few of the props around your map in general. There's a few examples such as the railing in spawn or the wood piles near spawns, but I find that there's a bunch of props that are able to be walked through that aren't intentional. Makes for funny hiding spots, but obviously not optimal. Other than that, great stuff! Keep up the good work! This map looks super good!

20240110115248_1.jpg

20240110115324_1.jpg

Last edited:

MM1011

L1: Registered
Apr 15, 2023
Two small bugs we noticed in a playtest yesterday.
20240109181504_1.jpg

There's a weird hitch in this walkway that prevented players from walking over it.

invisiblesign.jpg

There's what we think is an invisible prop here. Probably a large arrows sign?

NinjaB75

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2023
what a silly cat
20240114173440_1.jpg

Great map btw. Nice to see a CTF map that actually works with TF2