cp_undercover

CP cp_undercover a7

AlexEatDonut

L3: Member
May 9, 2018
Sooo, hey.
I kinda want to update about what i'm planning on for the map.
First, i'll be doing testing, i'll make sure i test at least once in each versions before realeasing a new one.
Second, I have ideas to change the map :
- I'll change last, not like a4 to a5, but a complete overhaul of the point capture, i want to open up last to feel less claustrophobic really.
-The "town" : i'll be changing it heavily, i thought of giving up one of the curved geometry to some basic straight wall, to increase the play ground, thus opening the map more. I also thought of sighline breaker buildings I could make to improve the flow and visuals of the map. A large portion of the water is useless, and I decided to do something, i blocked off a part of water, and the rest drowns you when you start to be immerged thanks to a trigger hurt that is in the bottom of the water.
I really want to suprise everyone with updates, i'll be trying to make them bug free,and making them actually playable (unlike a4) so i can start working on a new version afterward.

AlexEatDonut

May 9, 2018
discontinued.png
Kept you waiting huh ?
Well, this map is discontinued, it had a bad layout and I made terrible decisions with it, i don't want to continue the map, but i will make hotfixes if there is ground breaking glitches or such. Thought it was fun going back to fix the map.
"Going back" because when I tried to overhaul the map, i ended up literally making a new map, i'll be releasing it later, but it's in it's finishing stage for a1. While working on it, i wanted the new map to be a re release or something, but it has only a few rooms in common, so no, it will be released as it's own thing.
What are the stuff added ? Well, i changed the bunker/underground stuff and created actual cover, instead of a lame brush i added some walls, while extending the ground...hard to explain, just look at the picture i guess...
I also heard your beggings for a damn exit from the water, and as i'm evil I added some trigger hurt in the bottom of the water so you don't get in it, that will teach the campers...hopefully...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AlexEatDonut

May 9, 2018
This is probably going to be the last update for this map, i've made changes to the second point and last, as i planned to do it after getting feedback.
If you wonder why i still update this map (eve tho i've said it's discontinued) is because i want to make it playable with the smallest of changes. So yeah, there is some changes, but i won't go over details.

Read the rest of this update entry...