Conveyance Spring (fullthrottle)

KotH Conveyance Spring (fullthrottle) RC3b

• Thread starter Deleted member 27649
  • Start date
  • This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.
D

Deleted member 27649

Lecs F. Copeland updated Full Throttle with a new update entry:

RC2c: cubemaps aren't broken anymore, and also multiple fixes I've been holding off releasing

Made grass go upright, some small visual fixes/changes, engy bot hints not floating in the air anymore, fog is a bit thicker, uh some weird toolsskybox areaportal hacky thing, and some other minor stuff that doesn't really matter

and of course, all issues from the RC2z rename are fixed. not sure why we can't have cubemaps and such be named something like "embed"... :(

Read the rest of this update entry...

D

Deleted member 27649

Lecs F. Copeland updated Conveyance Spring (fullthrottle) with a new update entry:

koth_conveyance_b1

back as b1 whaaa???
it's like rc2.5 but more friendly to whatever software relies on standard sufixes
don't want to do rc3 yet

changes:
-implemented a laundry list of feedback very literally
-removed that weird wall on mid
-removed massive cover on top of shed
-raised hut height and put the big thingy over waterbuilding a bit back
-opened far out gate on lobby
-weird catwalk is now accessible and i have no idea how good of an idea that was
-tried to make clipping / collisions as nice as...

D

Deleted member 27649

Lecs F. Copeland updated Conveyance Spring (fullthrottle) with a new update entry:

koth_conveyance_b3

did you know skip brushes can be the reason why your map's portals are all weird and bloated and why vvis is taking so long? it's true! bzzt

changed
-shed dimensions
-detailing
-clipping

Screenshot_6.png

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
I really love this map and it's a lot of fun to play on, but I think my biggest gripe is that there are too many medium healthpacks, especially closer to each team's spawn. I think some of them could be brought down to small. I've had many instances where I was close to guaranteed to secure a kill, but because there are so many medium healthpacks to run to, my enemy would simply snatch one.

As well, having medium healthpacks closer to an enemy's spawn makes it much easier to deny people from moving to the point, where the fight should be happening. It's just my opinion of course, so feel free to do what you like! Other than that, the map's amazing!