Congo

SD Congo a4

Yellow

L1: Registered
Sep 10, 2014
This map looks amazing, are we going to see a b1 from it soon since it updated recently?

Edit: as in update, I mean it was reuploaded to the site, so its not abandoned...right?

Last edited:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
It got ported manually because we like it so much. I'll bug FD about it for you, I think he was working on it for a while.

Yellow

Sep 10, 2014
It got ported manually because we like it so much. I'll bug FD about it for you, I think he was working on it for a while.

Thanks! I would love to see this map being showcased one day. Also, if anything, the map could be orphaned if Forbidden is truly done with tf2maping.

Ya Momma

Jan 8, 2017
Hey donut, i tried out your map and i wasn't sure if you were aware of this bug: i jumped over the yellow tip of the rocket and fell off the backside to the ground. i ran up the stairs only to realze that the platform was not coming back down for me. it was stuck in the up poisition with no one on it.
20170108202939_1.jpg
i hope you find a way to fix this!
-pastathatfoamsatthemouth

arab gaming network

Jul 9, 2020
The pictures of the map look absolutely stunning.

I'm just wondering if the detailed version from the images will ever be released to download, even if not completely finished. It looks so cool and it would be amazing to play around with!