Competitive Map Testing Mixes

renton

aa
Jun 14, 2020
Hello! As the title suggests we are currently working on a mixing group to test out custom maps in a competitive environment.

If you are interested in mapping for competitive or have done so in the past please send me a message on one of the contact options at the bottom.

General Information
What region will you be playing in?
  • Currently we will only be doing eu playtests and this is unlikely to change. However, that doesn't mean you can't have your map tested if you aren't from Europe.
How often will you be playing mixes?
  • Mixes will be played once a week however this is due to change if popularity increases. The reason for the low frequency is to ensure that we maintain interest in our project and focus on consistent map tests rather than have the group die after a few weeks.
Are you just testing for 6v6 or will highlander be played also?
  • Our mixes will also only be playing 6v6 at the moment. This is due to the near impossibility of getting 18 players that are willing to map test consistently.
I've never played competitive before, would I be able to play?
  • Sure you can, players of all skill levels are welcome. We have also taken steps to ensure balanced mixes such as higher division players being encouraged to off class from their main.
Are you only playing alpha maps or are release candidates also an option?
  • We will be playing any maps in early development or that are ready for release but aren't quite getting into league map pools yet.

Server invite link - https://discord.gg/uXFFdWUrVR

Steam / au5269 (discord)

renton

aa
Jun 14, 2020
Mixes are now live! Mappers have a week to make changes to their map before they will be put into the map testing pool, thanks.