Classes that you've sworn off playing

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
I pretty much have sworn off the engineer at this point, but I do play as him sometimes. Just never on defense.

Go look at my profile too. I clocked in a massive amt. of time as him.

JohnnyB.Morbid

L1: Registered
Jan 13, 2009
I've sworn off the demo, unless camping the last point on pl_badwater.
Also i don't play medic because the other players abandon me to the enemies. eg. on ctf_2fort on the bottom level in their base, the pyro i'm buffing just bails as 2 soldier come around the corner. I would love a clan where i could play TEAM fortress then I may play medic again.
I've also gone off scout after the pack came out.

@Potato is the 125 kills/125 points real?

AntonJ3000

I am inactive and make horrible maps
Oct 29, 2008
I've sworn off the sniper, I really hate him.
He is the most annoying class ever made, and I don't want to be an annoying dickwad myself.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
ive sworn off sniper for a bit now. i hate to sound like a pompous jackass, but pub sniping is waaay too easy.

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
Medic, becuase unless I'm scriming with my clan, I feel like the other players could protect me better.

Heavy, becuase he is pretty UP right now. A close up pyro or spy, a long range sniper, a scout with a sandman, and a demo and soldi with a corner spell doom for him.

Pyro becuase his skill ceiling is too low.

Engi becuase without his sentry he is a slow scout, and I hate babysitting sentries.

Midel

Aug 24, 2008
Is Fail at:
Heavy
Demoman

Master:
Medic
Sniper
Soilder
Pyro

Need time to master:
Scout
Engie
Spy

Username00

Dec 14, 2008
pyro and sniper definitely, I've always played as the heavy and the scout alot more that other classes but ever since the update I havn't played scout as much because I like killing scouts that use the sandman and Force-a-nature as a heavy because i can't stand those things

Fireman

L4: Comfortable Member
Mar 21, 2008
I avoid engie wherever possibly simply because I hate feeling like a weak target when I'm out away from my sentry.

I avoid spy because I do not have nearly enough patience to play stealthily.

Jan 31, 2008
Classes I play, in order of preference.

Soldier
Spy
Pyro
Demoman
Scout
Sniper (Only if the ping is < 100 and the other team doesn't have a sniper)
Engineer
Medic
Heavy

So yeah, I have pretty much abandoned the Heavy.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I've sworn off scout and sniper until I can get my FPS up. I also make a really really bad spy and demoman, but I still try from time to time. At present, I'm trying to get good with the big guy.