CP Cedarfall Mills a7

Made by pl

1. Tarry H Sruman

Tarry H Sruman Large Orphanage Proprietor

Positive Ratings:
    Looks like it would be tough for Red to defend since they cant shoot back onto the point platform.

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, i agree, it looks like Red are forced to do quite a long run to be able to actually defend the point. Which if this is a stage one, aint necessarily bad, just perhaps a slightly cheaty way to make things harder for red.

3. pl

pl L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Alright, how about this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A bit more even now? Also there's a 'garage door' in the distance that's one way (thanks Wilson).

4. LeSwordfish

Positive Ratings:
    Much better. Blu have cover and reds routes are still limited, without needing to completely circle the point to get onto it.

The garage door looks odd with the rickety wood. It could just be a doorway and dropdown, probably, or swap the wood out for something more solid.

5. Boylee

aa Boylee pew pew pew

Positive Ratings:
    doorway and dropdown is a nice suggestion, one way doors are a bit of a faff to get right without annoying people.

6. LeSwordfish

Positive Ratings:
    That particular one looks like you walk through it and get trapped in a 128x256 area directly in front of the enemy team.

7. pl

Positive Ratings:
    True... I think it also suggests that the door isn't one-way (since scouts/other jump classes can get onto the platform easily).

If I removed the platform, when players drop down from the door, I could give them some cover (like the wooden fences used on the cap area). This way BLU gets a better opportunity to attack. How does that sound?

8. pl

Positive Ratings:
    Moar detailing, near done (for now):

[​IMG]

Originally I wasn't too happy with the buildings, but adding some accents on the ground helped give the scene that 'extra something'.