Calling All Mappers!

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
I was a bit hesitant at first for signing up based on how many are and the range of mapping experence.. However i feel like i could lend something to the cause, whether it be mapping experience or play testing. I'd love to help.

dj1ve(at)hotmailDOTcom.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Oh man, I really need to check my internet more lol. Ok, I'm sending out emails to everyone who has expressed interest again. Hopefully we'll be meeting early this evening.

R

reyowns

Hey whats up guys, its been a long time since i last been on here... Happy new years !!! Anyways, I am interested in this project so can some one send me all the information I need to know please... Thanks !

ALSO, I can not make it to the meeting this weekend, I will be out of town in New Orleans... If any from TF2 Mappers lives there hollah at me !!! Peace

reyowns@gmail.com or PM me , thanks again...

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Thristhart

hmmm.... somehow TUGzip is unable to open the source files. It doesn't ask for a password or anything. :( Any suggestions?

Also: after reviewing my own mapping skill, i'll stick with playtesting :p

Kernel

L1: Registered
Nov 7, 2007
I use winrar, and can open anything you need including .zip. Install the first one listed, on the link provided. I have also updated the site, with a preview of the floor plan: here to give everyone some time to think of the layout, before the meeting.

shpladoink

L3: Member
Dec 19, 2007
I'll be occupied by other things on friday, but I'd be glad to help with some small modeling or texture things, or whatever playtesting. I'm still new to modeling for Source, so I'll be learning on the fly, but I am fairly proficient with Maya. I'm also curious what kind of voices you're looking for...

oh, my contact is shpladoink aught gmail

Last edited:
P

PeanutButterW0lf

Hey, I'm in for whatever I can help with. Mapping and modeling aren't my greatest skills, but I've already started on some music, and can do sounds/fx/voice work as well as any textures/graphics you may need.

email me, c dot boggs at gmail dot com

R

rasnarok

I'm just a beginner mapper but I'd love to help out with any design, mapping, or playtesting that needs to be done.

rasnarok(at)internode(dot)on(dot)net

trackhed

L3: Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi,

Although I am a pretty experienced mapper (at least I think? :001_rolleyes: ), the style of the mod does not interest me much.

All of my points are not negative ones though.

I am a producer/sound engineer and am willing to give some custom samples a go if need be.

I do not have a sound proofed enough room for voice recording at the moment, but I could definitely do most other types of sounds.

You can add me on steam by the same name, I would prefer to give my email address personally.

Kernel

Nov 7, 2007
I've been pretty busy lately. I bought a new house, and my son had me involved with an unreal 3 modding project that i had to help him with. The toy soldiers mod is still actively in development. I'll be back on it full time, after i finish moving. Here is a teaser pic, including one of the models in it's finished state:

Kernel

Nov 7, 2007
yes, he's doing the models for this project.

Serpentarius24

May 26, 2008
Whoa

I guess you've managed to get a good system down for working with custom objects, thank you, you've given me hope for my map! :)