================================================

RogerMasters

L2: Junior Member
Dec 15, 2008
11/15/2014:
Beta 2 released

Ok ok a long time passed, many things make me busy, Faculty of Engineering
With vacation could go back to that old habit of making maps
then little while ago I received an e-mail from a reader who says that some defects that map .... I decided to fix........

In beta 2 added a few things/fix:
- A ramp at the point of the bridge
- New respaw
- Improvement in fps
- Shadows on models
- Red players were leaving in a wrong respawn

http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=5915

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2008
Here you go as requested :)

pl_buzznest_fix01.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix02.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix03.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix08.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix05.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix06.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix07.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix09.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix10.jpg

pl_buzznest_fix11.jpg

RogerMasters

L2: Junior Member
Dec 15, 2008
Thanks ... But some do not think I should change ...
image 3.8

Image 3: I believe that would be a little more one way, giving the red team more work to verify and also this tunnel would be too long!
pl_buzznest_fix03.jpg

========================================================================================
Image 8: My intention really and difficult to climb, more can climb climbing the metal barrels.
pl_buzznest_fix09.jpg

The other suggestions are going to adopt in the next version

I really enjoyed the new route image 4, I did something I can go down and can not rise (equal to Gravel pit) think it's enough (not for jumping classes)
pl_buzznest_fix10.jpg

5 image (balcony) found it very good
pl_buzznest_fix05.jpg

now only wait for the new version beta 3

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2008
Hey Roger - we played this again las night and you definetly need MORE CAP POINTS - it's a long way to the first - Also after capping the first it's a real long way for blue to run to get the to the choke point- you should put a cap point on the other side of it.

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Second that, more cap points or smaller size of the map. It's really long way to push forward.

Oct 6, 2008
Possible nw cap point locations

# 1 - top of the hill out side of blue spawn - see muy old image 1 (between the rocks)
# 2 - on the beach cliff just before the tracks that lead to the health kit
# 3 - on that long bridge
# 4 - just under the arch (to the left in the picture) of the modifed Balcony Picture
# 5 - your 2nd last cap near building 2 - leave there or consider moving it down and into the intersection before the building entrance - will give red a good reason to set up a kill zone down there
# 6 - is your last cap point

Oct 6, 2008
Ok - just did a quick tour and my immedicate thoughts = well done big improvements :)

He are a couple of things I found:

1] the rock by the cliff has a gap between it and the fence = definite sniper advantage for red fix it or put in a block bullets to take it away.
2] Love the mouse hole out side of red's 1st spawn - you should put the flanking tunnel near there from that door near red valley sign 2nd floor
3] The new balcony = great, maybe leave that door open (for spies to attack from behind) or if not you have to fix the missing texture on the inside
4] I love that new little drop down you put in near the final cap
5] for that new balcony at the last cap - extend it out to the railing to make it a little wider and angle the end so it matches the shap of the existing building.

Think about the cap point thing but other that that well done :)

Edit:

1 - the balcony modification needs more work under it - a small detail yes - but just looks a little odd in current state
2 - 1st cap point the bridge with the 1st aid bottle - rotate the wood planks 180 degrees

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2008
Roger - you have a missing texture on the staircase that leads up to the balcony on the inside - please fix so we can replace it on a server since it effects the gameplay.

If you get it done today - it might be possible to have it tested tomorrow

Last edited: