Bunker (CP) [v2.0]

CP Bunker (CP) [v2.0] 2.0.0

Padre Snowmizzle

L1: Registered
Aug 5, 2023
Padre Snowmizzle submitted a new resource:

Bunker - Ready to enter the depths of the RED Bunker?

Delve into the depths of the RED bunker, where the dust is dense and the air is still.

In the Bunker, BLU must descend each level of the complex and capture points, while RED has to ward off the intruders. Sounds simple, right?

Well Smokey Joe, you better bring a light and that gas mask of yours.

The bunker is long overdue for renovation. Clutter fills the halls, and an atmosphere of eeriness waits around each corner. Speaking of that, the air is thick and lighting is scarce, meaning...

Read more about this resource...

Padre Snowmizzle

Aug 5, 2023
Hey btw! I have a small, but active, testing server up with the map. You'd need to download cp_bunker yourself, but here's the IP in case you wish to join: 173.233.141.100

Padre Snowmizzle

Aug 5, 2023
Padre Snowmizzle updated Bunker (CP) with a new update entry:

A Bit of Bunker Repair

Eyo! Still working in Hammer, really enjoying the software at the moment. Currently, thanks to feedback on the workshop pages of Bunker and my newest map Prairie (of which will receive its own home here on TF2Maps), I'm currently working on optimization.

The brushes present in the Bunker should now all be details, meaning they all shouldn't render all at once, hopefully reducing any lag and rendering issues.

I do still plan on further optimizing the Bunker, and Prairie by extension...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Padre Snowmizzle

Aug 5, 2023
Padre Snowmizzle updated Bunker (CP) with a new update entry:

Cobwebs and Clutter: Version 2.0 Available!

Welcome back to the RED Bunker; won't you help clear out the cobwebs and clutter?

I've finally got around to releasing the v2.0 of cp_bunker. I'm a bit of a procrastinator, sorry TF2Map folks! Months ago, I showcased my map to their testing server, with rather hideous results. Poor lighting, too much junk in the way, and the dreaded dust. Well, it's all gone now, uploaded as a separate experience for you to play. My thanks go out to the playtesters during that period for kicking me into...

Read the rest of this update entry...