Bullet Crops content released.

Sep 1, 2009
I want to give you a hug and my soul as you have made a man without alot of boats now with alot of boats very happy

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I'd like to see what few particles you have included. I mean, even if they're not done, someone else could find a use for them.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Hey Penguin, that workbench looks like a perfect replacement for the brushwork ones you have in Hardhat.

My reaction to the rest was... mixed. A lot of really useful props (the handcart, the trashcan, the workbench, etc), a lot of useful textures (YEAH ROAD!), a lot of fun extras begging for themed maps based around them... and a lot of bizarrely low-res model textures and glowing seams. The latter being especially visible on round props. I don't suppose it would be possible to have these textures re-compiled from their sources, would it?

EDIT: Oh, and the ceiling lights don't glow, either.

Last edited:

Bockagon

L3: Member
Jul 15, 2009
These are incredible, just looking through them gave me amazing ideas for how to work them into my current project. Bye bye mappers block!

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
Thanks again for all yours comments. We are looking for some fix and some adds, like particles ans skybox version of some props we completly forgot to make. We will make a update on the next weeks.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
A Fishmonger company van would be nice, i found lack of such Van bit disappointing as i expected to have one with those barrels filled with fish, also, could you make the birch trees (and logs) texture less white, right now it is rally, really bright and looks pretty ugly.

Tyker

L5: Dapper Member
Jun 1, 2009
I have another question:

Are we allowed to edit the contents in this? For example I want one of grids to have its pivot in the middle, or I want to give the mine a floating/moving animation. Is it okay to decompile and recompile the assets in this pack?

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
I saw that, cool for us ^^

For Tyker, because not all of us want to see our models decompiled, the better is to ask me (or us) for modifcations.

So the mine, you can make all you want with, it's from me but it's one of my first, it's awfull :eek:hmy:

Ratosai

L1: Registered
Apr 13, 2010
This probably is a dumb question, but does it matter where we put the folders?

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
How could it not matter!

You should have unrared three folders: maps, materials and models.

Put them in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yoursteamname\team fortress 2\tf

If you're using 64 bit Windows, it's Program Files (x86).

When it asks to merge, say yes to all.

Ratosai

Apr 13, 2010
How could it not matter!

You should have unrared three folders: maps, materials and models.

Put them in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yoursteamname\team fortress 2\tf

If you're using 64 bit Windows, it's Program Files (x86).

When it asks to merge, say yes to all.

Ah, that would be the problem then. I kept trying to find somewhere in sourcesdk or sourcesdk_content to put them. Thank you!

Em-

Apr 14, 2011
Oups, it seems i've jsut post it in the wrong spot :

Hey, just to say that I've add a van model and turned lighthouses into skybox models !

.bulletcrops_maj_001_m.jpg

You can download it at our blog : http://www.minerality.fr/bulletcropsproject/index.php?post/2011/04/10/Bulletcrops-%3A-Small-Update

Oh and, do you heard of any maps using our content ?
Thanks !