Resource icon

CP Belouga a2 vmf

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
I didn't have any fun on this map. Everything feels like it wasn't thought out at all, and the layout does not complement your gamemode well at all. Please try reworking the map, especially the gamemode, altogether. Look at what cp_shelter and cp_standin do (and try to see what they do right and do wrong), as they are the most visibly similar gamemodes to this.

Plainz

L2: Junior Member
Apr 13, 2020
you're basically suggesting to convert this to a different gamemode, also seems like most people liked the map so i'll stick with orignal idea, and original idea is asym. map with 4 points available to cap at any time, but i deffinetly will make some big changes to the map

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
That is exactly what I am telling you to do. Asymmetric layouts with symmetrical objectives suck; But alas
20221207170951_1.jpg

This really just perfectly describes how I felt on the map.

Plainz

L2: Junior Member
Apr 13, 2020
Plainz updated Belouga with a new update entry:

a2

changes to map philosophy: now exits to middle for both teams are dropdowns, this should reduce spawn camping and direct players to points since now all routes available from mid take you to objectives and only after going trough objective you can get to enemy spawn(unless you are soldier or demoman).

During playtesting people suggested making route connecting 2 starting points but i don't think it will work good since it will make map more maze-like, one complain i heard about cp_standin...

Read the rest of this update entry...