Autumn

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
looking good so far.

personally i like the way the lighting is looking. but perhaps that's just me

only thing that i'd mention right now though is the name: ctf_autumn is quite similar to koth_autumn_twilight. i dunno... some people can get up in arms over similar names.

Jan 31, 2008
looking good so far.

personally i like the way the lighting is looking. but perhaps that's just me

only thing that i'd mention right now though is the name: ctf_autumn is quite similar to koth_autumn_twilight. i dunno... some people can get up in arms over similar names.

It's your call!
If you want me to change the name of the map I'll do it.

Jan 31, 2008
I hope this works:

Optimization.jpg

Bolty

L1: Registered
Jan 9, 2010
Looks awesome!

The only things I'd change are the grass sprites. Green herbs growing out of yellow grass looks weird :S

Jan 31, 2008
It's not exactly yellow grass. It's an artist's interpretation of yellow leaves on the ground :)

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
But at their size, you should be able to.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
It's your call!
If you want me to change the name of the map I'll do it.

well i don't THINK it's necessarily a problem, but i was told off for calling a map "furnace" when there was a "furnace creek" around. so by that precedent, perhaps it'd be prudent to have more variation.
perhaps just tag on a second word, like "autumnland" or something like that?

Jan 31, 2008
I put this project on hold while I was playing through Mass Effect 1 and 2. I'm going to continue to work on this map now. If I'm lucky I'll get an alpha out tonight or tomorrow.

Jan 31, 2008
Looks like a3 has got a bug. The intel does not return after a capture.
That said; does anyone think I should keep this bug?
It may have some interesting tactical properties to it

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Don't know about the intel bug thing, but you should shrink the map down a bit. I'm sure you noticed the walktimes yourself ;)
Also the team sides need to more defined color wise (red or blu), throw some more health ammo pickups around and I would do a happydance.

Looking fine so far.