Attention to detail/something you've missed

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
I learn new stuff every day from digging through the Wiki lately. But the only thing coming to me is that I forgot the Mapper's Medallion for Art Pass people was a thing until just a few minutes ago. What...what happened to that?

This!

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Also, I just noticed the roof here:

5gorge1.png

Slick stuff.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
I learn new stuff every day from digging through the Wiki lately. But the only thing coming to me is that I forgot the Mapper's Medallion for Art Pass people was a thing until just a few minutes ago. What...what happened to that?

The system for medals is not implemented into TF2 yet, so many of the medals that have been promised are not in yet.

Da_Man

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 23, 2009
I didn't notice before someone in the Steam chatroom pointed this out to me, but just out of blue spawn, there is a completely flat wall on the cliff face. I never noticed in the two years I have played on that map.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
It amazes me that after more than three years of playing TF2, I just noticed one of those details for the first time. Apparently the sentry gun beeps 1, 2 or 3 times depending on its corresponding level... can't believe I never noticed until now. :blushing:
I noticed that for the first time myself just a couple days ago.