Assembly

Jan 20, 2010
Don't have time at the moment to give input or anything but wanted to let you know that the changes you made are great.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
What the hell's going on? You have the contents of the topic page within your own post like an iframe.

Sep 12, 2008
It's because the 'original release' thing up top ends with a quote! and it doesn't close! DIS IS MADNESS!

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
We had lotsa fun on this yesterday just punching people to death.

I forget, what are you going to do to the one-way doors on the... higher floor? I'd say they're fine, the real problem is the absolute lack of cover and height advantage when you come out of it (i.e. it was easily campable).

Apart from that I found the roof of the center building to be quite silly. Maybe you should just go for either a real roof with skylights or the normal broken Badlands-style roof.

redcommunism

L2: Junior Member
Feb 13, 2010
this does look like well.... but shorter. Of course I probably couldnt say until I would actually play it.

Jan 20, 2010
Here's a few issues I saw:

ctf_assembly_a150003.jpg

ctf_assembly_a150002.jpg

No draw textures.

a15_3.JPG

I feel like this should be a ramp or stairs. It gets you to basically the same place as the other side (which is some stairs and then the barrels to jump on.) If you know what I mean. :p I don't see anyone taking this side if it is more efficient to take the otherside instead.

ctf_assembly_a150001.jpg

These just look odd to me for some reason. I think they need bottom support or something of the sort.

ctf_assembly_a150000.jpg

This spot was obnoxious to me. There needs to be more room to get around the stairs, I think.

a15_1.JPG

a15_2.JPG

Just some ideas.

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
nw111h.jpg

I can still get there :eek:

24g23y1.jpg

Might want to add something to show that you can't drop down there.

25aoyrr.jpg

Window texture is still tiled.

Apart from those minor things, I think this map needs some opening up. The middle building is roughly the size of the sentry's range and very closed. This made passing through the middle area nearly impossible. The capture zones seem fine, as long as there are less than 4 engies like we had today. Hah.

Maybe remove the doors and add some upper windows to the middle building. Those can provide a quicker way to kill off any sentries that happen to cause trouble.