CP artpass_hanz

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Atm I am not sure wether I will be continuing this or not. I will only be 4 more days at home this summer and then school starts, and during school I won't be able to do a lot because of homework, and training/matches/tournaments (for my sport).

So I might just stop here, I have quite learned a lot (for example, that I don't like alpine theme :p), and then I would have time to finish Stockpile and Saguaro.

Good idea or not D:

Scotland Tom

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 19, 2008
Hey, if you gotta stop for things like school and sports then you gotta stop. Just think of this as a learning experience. Even if you can't finish for the contest, you can at least keep working on it in your own time for more practice.

Draco18s

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hey, if you gotta stop for things like school and sports then you gotta stop. Just think of this as a learning experience. Even if you can't finish for the contest, you can at least keep working on it in your own time for more practice.

Definitely. The only reason I even started was because I needed the practice. I am under no delusions that I stand a chance of winning, but I'm going to submit anyway.