Are you smarter than 50% of TF2maps.net?

Are you smarter than 50% of TF2maps.net?

• Yes

Votes: 47 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 39.7%

• Total voters

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
but yeah honestly there's no point even starting any philosophical or technical discussion about this when there's already what, 16 personality/psychological types that all think differently to start with and then it depends on the society you're born into etc so it would be wise to not even try to discuss this because you can't ever reach any conclusion

but if you want to make yourself feel superior because you voted for the "I'm dumber" option and thus not overestimated yourself like all those elitist nerds that voted "I'm smarter" go ahead I guess?

http://www.cracked.com/article_19177_5-shocking-ways-you-overestimate-yourself.html

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
An interesting idea is that you might expect results to be skewed further towards "Smart", and legitimately so. You could easily argue that out of all the people on this site, the ones most likely to be voting on this poll are the ones interested enough to dig around for stuff like this rather than ask a question, get an answer, and never post again. Whilst "People who hang around on the site are smart" is a bad logical connection, it isnt hard to expect that "L9: Something something"s would be smarter than, as TWP calls it's new posters, "I dunt know what brush is but i herd it alot".

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
If someone was a lazy communicator i would consider them a lazy person. how someone communicates shows a lot about their personality. Someone who is sarcastic is often bitter or hostile, someone who is condescending has a large ego, someone who can't or wont speak properly believes there is no value in it or is lazy/unmotivated.

Grazr's words are true. I am bitter and hostile and have a large ego.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Breaking news, TMP is dum

more at eleven

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
I consider as a cool guy, I don't need to be smart to be cool. I ain't dumb.