Annual Major Contest (AMC) #3 Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Edit 1: I think I have to d/q myself. I rushed it, and there's just too much wrong w/ spawns and such. Ah well.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2008
After 1.5 hours of compiling vrad, my VRad crashed :(
and now it´s getting too late, only 5 minutes left

i know i am getting out on a limb right here, and i fully understand if you cancel my submission, but can i submit a version 2 hours after the deadline?

i just recently found out that a 4-power displacement was residing in my map and crashing it... :facepalm:

i hope for some wiggle-room for a stable version, but i fully understand if you deny submitting a working one.

--eerieone

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
With full permission, updated Scoville to C2.

Optimized beyond belief. It's all good.

Beam particles were kicked out for optimizing reasons, momentarily.

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Hmm, so the bsp can't be in a rar.? Because mine is. Well since there seems to be 4 hours left for some reason, I'll just change that now. Not changing the actual map, just the rar. into a zip.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Hmm, so the bsp can't be in a rar.? Because mine is. Well since there seems to be 4 hours left for some reason, I'll just change that now. Not changing the actual map, just the rar. into a zip.

There aren't 4 hours left anymore, the timer is counthing up instead of down. :p

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I'll have a bumper pack with all of them in uploaded shortly - keep you're eyes peeled!

Status
Not open for further replies.