alb

KotH alb a12

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
alb - A Light Bulb (moment)

I was inspired to make this map when watching lucrative (https://www.twitch.tv/lucrativetf) testing competitive maps, basically some ideas came up then i just started making one.

A1
Some gimmicks:
+The nets on the CP (and the bridge) are non-solid with clipping, which means you can shoot through them
+The shutters that connect the building to the middle area are "team" doors, only player belongs to that side of the map can open
+Water, for rocket jumping, not really that useful

Middle area
QimlFUf.jpg

mFQtTmB.jpg

C7EoQ5Q.jpg

e0XqZaz.jpg

Flank
z8TbPVt.jpg

Inside
vAaPUTq.jpg

kaFtKoP.jpg

6F0gARF.jpg

Spawn
OvYMRph.jpg

GOJiGRQ.jpg

n5ubsV5.jpg

Last edited:

Mess About

Jan 16, 2017
A2

This update is aiming to expand the whole mid area, make it less "tight", more room for attacking team to breath

+Layout changed
+Rails are non-solid with clipping
+Bigger capture zone (whole platform)
+All the grates are now solid
+Changed small ammo pack on mid to medium
+Removed climbable props to the roof on mid
+Cut some brushes, add some clipping to reduce Sniper sightlines
+Cut the bridge connected from lobby to mid, only the pipes left
+Raise skybox

VwBvriL.jpg

pP5OrtY.jpg

8lCLIZz.jpg

ViY3xpl.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
I've been interested in this map for a little bit now and while I've not gotten the chance to play it yet, I know that I want to see it finished. I think you've got an interesting layout going on right now and I'd love to give it the playtime it deserves when it comes up! Keep up the good work :)

Mess About

Jan 16, 2017
I've been interested in this map for a little bit now and while I've not gotten the chance to play it yet, I know that I want to see it finished. I think you've got an interesting layout going on right now and I'd love to give it the playtime it deserves when it comes up! Keep up the good work :)
thank you for the kind words, definitely will try my best to finish it

b1gl4ke

L2: Junior Member
May 25, 2014
Mid-ground strengths around the point are really well balanced. The room with the railing by point is a nice defendable area. Great lobby with a lot of variety between mid and spawn.