Ten19

L2: Junior Member
Jun 17, 2009
Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Will there be an official TF2Maps.Contest-Mappack, so we can spread the word?

oh, oh, oh, and will we get some feedback from Mr. Awesome Casali?

There already is a map pack, read the first post :facepalm: :p We're working on getting a nice site set up for it. then you can publicise it to your heart's content!

Also I can confirm Mr Casali is still enthusiastic about being a judge even after being told how many entries there were!

Ginxeng

L1: Registered
Nov 18, 2009
I dont know where to ask so I guess I'll ask it here. I have a small gaming community with about 5 members. I was wondering if we can host the CTF maps from your contest on our server. Well will give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
I dont know where to ask so I guess I'll ask it here. I have a small gaming community with about 5 members. I was wondering if we can host the PLR maps from your contest on our server. Well will give credit where credit is due.

Yea, as Icarus said, there's no reason to hold you back. I'm sure they'd appreciate it though if you posted your (and you're community's) thoughts on each map after playing them on their own page.

mikey

Jun 26, 2009
Server needs RTV IMO, incase of bugs in maps. Cornfield has been stuck on the tf2maps EU server for 2 hours now because both carts are bugged.

309blank

Nov 19, 2009
still stuck, there really should be a rtv or maybe just a vote for the next map so you can continue the rotation

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
I have no idea what you guys are on about. At the moment neither server is on Cornfield.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
still stuck, there really should be a rtv or maybe just a vote for the next map so you can continue the rotation

There's usually always an admin in steam chat. Just pop in there next time in happens and someone will help you.