Now this one took longer than I anticipated.
- Updated the cliff area around second and the cliff area around the building at first:
While I personally believe both variants look worse, the large gap between the rocks and the lack-thereof on the other rockwall that was commonly making players think they can access the rocks should help communicate to players that they cannot walk on them.
- Fixed up some prop-fade distances
- Fixed func_brushes being in gameplay spaces, preventing stickies from sticking to the ground.
- Removed the platform sticking out from RED's first spawn into the stairs upwards - it was very awkward to move around and honestly has no reason to be there.
- Added a func_nobuild for teleporters at the platform around the cliff at last
- Made the collision around the rocks much more closely resemble the actual rocks.
- Fixed the cart getting stuck on the bulletblock2 brushes around the cap-models
- Fixed a few more lighting issues