-Changed most env_soundscape to env_soundscape_proxy to reduce errors and possibly lag.
-Brightened up main doorway to RED Keep.
-Addressed learning curve for boots. RED Spawn now requires boots to leave by jumping over a gate.
Medieval Spamalot A9a
Multi-Stage Medieval Mode
- Magic Boots now only last 3 jumps before disappearing (at which your character only jumps regular height).
- Magic Boots can no longer stomp people. Instead, it negates fall damage (only when the boots are on).
- Magic Boots now glow purple.
- Magic Boots now have lift-off and landing particles/sounds.
- Removed FOV on all spectator cameras.
- Changed color of the ground on BLU side.
- Changed steepness of hill to be able to walk up on...
- Improved player naming logic.
- Welcome Point spectator camera now correctly points to Stage 1's camera.
- Spectator camera added in RED Keep
- Spectator cameras made visible to all players.
After feedback from credible sources I've reverted a lot of the changes back from a6.
- Added CP2 back (now 3 CPs).
- Lowered CP1 "RED Garden" back to ground level. (Reason: The ramp itself was bait for Snipers to spam arrows. Not fun.) Most of the cover from A7 was kept.
- Moved entire RED spawn back to A6's location, and removed the flank behind red spawn.
- Added Forward Spawns back for RED and BLU (Reason: Pacing was better. Walking to battle is, again not fun.)...
- Removed CP2 (Bakery) and removed both forward spawns in the name of simplicity.
- As a result of the above, shrunk the mid arena where the Bakery was.
- Moved RED's spawn back slightly.
- Moved BLU's spawn back slightly.
- Can no longer fire arrows through BLU respawn gates.
- CP1 redesigned.
--Capture point is now elevated, added cover.
--Bushes are now bullet clipped, was player clipped before.
- CP2 back area redesigned slightly.
--Removed flank that went behind...
- Bakery's spawn was moved over to the other wall, to reduce travel times.
- Removed Red's forward spawn from outside and moved it into the Bakery.
- Pumpkins now correctly spawn from dead enemies (for some reason it was inputting to a sound before).
- Fixed Garden's CP prop from changing to the according team.
- Pickups from enemies have a 1 in 8 chance to drop, was 1 in 4 chance.
- Added the Burly Beer. This pickup heals for a very small amount and reduces incoming damage by 35% for 8 seconds, and can be refreshed after a kill. But, after the buff wears out, the player is slowed for 5 seconds.
- All three new items (Vellum, Beer and Crit Pumpkin) have a 1/4th chance to spawn in the place of a health kit. Respawn is 10 seconds.
- All three new items also can spawn by killing someone, at 1/12th chance.
- Added response rules to all the new items. (example:...
- Drops now make sounds, and disappear after 15 seconds.
- Tavern sign now correctly placed on the wall.
- Fixed scrolls and pumpkins spawning at the same time.
- Bug Fix: Pumpkin uses the Pumpkin_loot model (was a scroll before)
- Bug Fix: Medkits weren't showing up (models were invisible).
- Bug Fix: Vellum doesn't give max health anymore after theory-crafting, now only giving overheal + medicating melody.
- Bug Fix: HP Kits weren't making respawn noises.
- Bug Fix: Teleport to RED spawn sticking out of BLU's forward spawn too much.
- Fix: Turned off Halloween mode because it changed the medkits to not meat (didn't meat standards! haha...).
- Pumpkins now drop from enemies even with Halloween mode...