"...Ah yes, Spamalot of the Renaissance era... That Spamalot."
BLU must fight RED in the ye olde castle of Medieval Spamalot (a pun of Camelot).
Updated June 15, 2019
Additionally, there are other mechanics for this Medieval Map:
- So far Stage One and Stage Two are released. Third stage planned.
- Stage One features 2 control points (RED Bridge and RED Keep). There is a new mechanic only available on Stage 1: Grab the Magic Boots to increase your jump height to jump on the castle and over the fort walls to defend RED Bridge. This stage is built with vertical height variations in mind to maximize the magic boots.
- Stage Two features 3 control points (RED Garden, RED Bakery, RED Tavern). This stage doesn't have the Magic Boots of stage 1.
- Engineers can build Dispensers by picking up the toolbox in front of their spawn. Drop it like you would the intelligence.
- If someone is killed, they have a 1/8th chance to drop a new power-up: The Scroll, which overheals, or the Beer, which increases defenses but lowers speed after the buff wears off.
"I know thee well, oh Spamalot...
May good fortune come to those who lay in your wake, good Spamalot...
And those who may draw their last breath here, stay hatted and wealthy...
And not poor and Irish.
Long live Spamalot!"
Medieval Spamalot A8a
Multi-Stage Medieval Mode