I forgot to check the "clients" flag in trigger_teleport options so you would still get stuck in spawn. If I had to make some changes, I used the opportunity to fix few other things aswell. Nothing big.
Previously mentioned update. Decided to compile it today.
- still unoptimized well
- fixed getting stuck in spawns
- adjusted HDR settings, fixed map being too bright
- fixed receiving fall damage when coming out of red first spawn
- made water...
- added forward spawn for RED team on 1st point, reduced walk time and made it less confusing
- reduced RED respawn times after 1st and 2nd point capture
- added textures on certain doors informing you they don't open yet
- added more cover prop...
really like the style and layout of the map. however, it is very easy to spam into first spawn, and red height advantage over the cart makes it difficult to push out of 1st. last is also overly difficult to defend. overall one of my favorite maps. well done