- arrows now point the way to the cart
- hud hints are also added in to help players know where the cart is
- modifications made to reactor rooms allowing for big battles/chokes and engy set ups
- track that the cart rides on top of completely redone to fit in more with the sci-fi look
- modifications to red or blue bridge capture points made to separate the payload track to lesson confusion for players as to which way the cart is realy moving and...
- removed all dynamic signs - no more sign spam
- replaced the above using a dynamic pointer system using dynamic_light and func_brush
- you now have arrows around the map in various places that point to where the cart is exactly < really helps you navigate to where you need to go.
A special note of thanks goes out to Coding Ethan who was finally able to put together a working version for me to use/modify - see this thread for how it...
Nothing in the way of new screenshots but here's what's new:
- thanks to your help, I fixed the issue of the payload cart blowing up at the start of the round
- announcer bug fixed - she no longer keeps telling you time is added when it isn't.
- fixed track logic - payload can now be pushed by both teams - from start to finish both ways
- added in the ammo / health packs
- added in more directional pointers - want to get some that will point at the cart wherever it is.
- have included a nav...