As a wise man once said: you can't rush art.
And thus, here I am, over five months later, finally pushing another update for this godforsaken map
This update changes the left route to the main point, merging it with the centre route, and changing the left building to be more advantageous. I also lowered the point. Most of the changes in this update was an attempt to make the point easier to attack and harder to defend, so I'm expecting it to be too hard to defend, so if that does happen im...
- vents arent cool? somehow i had gotten it into my head that all vents in tf2 are crouch size, resized them
- vents also no longer have direct view onto the point
- attempted to decramp the main point
- replaced the healthkits to force retreats off the point, and assist attackers
- rebalanced the roof, can only access from the side, and much more susceptible to splash damage
- redid the side house by the vent and the roof
- can no longer go under the point
version a) raised the point to make it slightly more interesting, as well as changing the route onto the top of the hut overlooking the point. also changed one of the spawnroom exits to be further away from the other, to prevent spawncamping
i wasn't satisfied with version a, and so a few minutes before i was going to submit it i decided to do some more tweaks, and set the version tag to "a5b" to make myself feel better
version b) fixed the weird moody looking lighting (i hope) and fixed...