Zombie Plan

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
Well then. I guess most of my plan is already planned for me! <3

The beginning of it would thus be: Grab my shotgun, my fedora (worn, style is important to maintain when the world is ending), my chef hat (a must if you'll be cooking up meals on an island, stuffed into my shirt so as to not lose it), then wait for Aly.
You know nothing. Wear a decent beanie, it's chilly in antarctica! Don't bring a jumper just to be on the safe side, it can't be that cold.

Besides, everyone knows the best thing to do is learn to eat fried zombie. That way shotgun pellets = extra servings for dinner tonight!

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
Hmm, a combine harvester. Aly, as much as you have become an option as a zombie survival companion, the best strategy would probably to be on a farm. Self-sustaining, and you can run them down in your combine harvester.

Knight-Errant

L3: Member
Mar 12, 2010
I'd take up a green thumb and start growing anti-zombie plants everywhere I can on my property. Including night blooming ones. I'd start with the front yard, then backyard, then pool, then rooftop. Hopefully, it will stop the invasion and they'll be nice enough to leave me alone.

Pooluke41

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 24, 2010
Hmm, a combine harvester. Aly, as much as you have become an option as a zombie survival companion, the best strategy would probably to be on a farm. Self-sustaining, and you can run them down in your combine harvester.

Oo' aar lad, Don't Forget the Cider and Pasties!