Zombie Plan

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
God, all you people are boring.
I'd get my baseball bat. Get my brother to drive. Hang out the window hitting zombies as I go by.

If the streets are congested and we can't drive on the roads then I'd get my baseball bat, and run at them. Essentially commiting suicide, at least it's more feasable than getting harrier jumpjets, which I doubt many of you know how to fly.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
Being American I have an armory in my house with all sorts of LMGs, SMGs, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, and RPGs. It also has cheetos and kool-aid. I will just hold out until my supplier delivers my APC.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Well i would head to town in a stolen car/bus then go to the outdoor store pick up guns and ammo then head to my school where i'd sit on roof shooting zombies. either that or lockdown the school.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
I'd try and figure out if the outbreak really is as bad as I think it is and then kill myself.

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT ZOMBIE OUTBREAKS

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Surprised no one has said this yet:

"Kill all sons of bitches. Those are MY official instructions."

Kep

Feb 14, 2008
I'd probably become a zombie just to avoid the hassle.

Feb 17, 2009
I would build a sentry gun, than just sit back and relax.
zombie.png

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Biggest question...

What type of Zombies will it be?

slow dumb.. or running top speed super strength?

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Well, being in relatively large city, at least for Scotland, Id have to get moving pretty quickly. Once I hear of the virus, take my baseball bat and crowbar, some supplies, and head for these places, depending on the severity of the situation:

1) Scotland Yard (Big Police HQ) , just down the road, has lots of guns and knives n' shit. Good for stocking up on weaponry

2) The Beach. 10 mins away, lots of boats, and a small Island just off the coast in the firth

3) The Pentland Hills. More like mountains than hills tbh. No-one lives there, and the army likes to train there. Nice and empty with fresh water.

Pretty sorted Id say.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
If the zombie apocalypse happens, here's what I'm gonna do.

Perch myself in a room, board it up, have my sword by me, and map until something gets into my room, in which case its head is coming off.

Or take a cyanide pill.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
The type of infection and how it goes down matters a lot.

If it's an infection al la L4D or 24 days then governments are likely to shut down movement in/out of countries pretty quick so person-person infections could take months or even years to spread to the whole planet. Being in a small island country I'm safer than most people in the Americas or continental Europe since our borders are easier to close.

If its one of those sudden and dead person anywhere is now a zombie ones then I'm pretty fucked, I can't drive, I've never fired a gun, my physical fitness is nothing special just pretty average.

fast zombies - really fucked if I'm at uni, not so much if I'm at home. Uni is in the middle of a pretty big city.

slow zombies - not really fucked at all if I'm at home where there are fewer people and everything is more spread out

I haven't thought about a solid plan since the variables are so different in each case.

Pooluke41

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 24, 2010
In the True Spirit Of Cornwall, I will attempt to make Molotovs out of Cider, Sloe Gin and Pasties. While Driving a Combine Arvester' While Driving up to Portsmouth to Sell Cider to Grazr and then driving round England Stocking up on Pasties and Cider, While Getting Petrol, And then Showing YM the true spirit of Zombie Apocalypsemas.

Or Getting Drunk in Truro Cathedral, Causing Cresendo Events all Day...

FiLi

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 14, 2009
I'm going to the Winchester.

Oh yeah. Good movie. Too bad that FAILED HORRIBLY.

All I need is a farm and a water purifier and I'll live out my days on a remote island somewhere off the Philippines. Along with a few sentries, just in case ;) I really hope zombies can't swim, or else all my plans would be foiled.

Last edited:

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Ikea. That's my plan.

I want to point out that ATP can be synthesized by just about everything these days, so a neural parasite could probably be efficient enough to produce ATP for the whole body.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2009
If the zombie apocalypse happens, here's what I'm gonna do.

Perch myself in a room, board it up, have my sword by me, and fap until something gets into my room, in which case its head is coming off.

Or take a cyanide pill.

Fixed for 'ya