Zeus' Texture Grab Bag

Zeus' Texture Grab Bag 2023-04-11

Zeus

Not a Krusty Krab
aa
Oct 15, 2014
Zeus submitted a new resource:

Zeus' Texture Grab Bag - A collection of all brush textures i've made, no theme in particular

Textures Included:
- Cobblestone (Snowy, Mossy, Blends)
- Roofing Tiles
- Office Carpet (As seen on pd_mall)
- Diner Tiles (As seen on pd_mall)
- Wood Chips (As seen on pl_rumford)
- Skeleton Pile + Overlays (As seen on pl_madwest)
- Eldritch Textures (As seen on pl_madwest)
- Grain (As seen on pl_midwest)
- Bamboo
- Herringbone Bamboo
- Coal
- Pirate Coins
- Stone Bricks (Mossy, Blends)
- Rubble + Overlays
- Zoo

This thread will be actively updated when I made adjustments to these or add...

Read more about this resource...

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
Those pirate textures are perfect! thanks for posting this :)

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I've seen the carpets in action over in Newsie. Great stuff. And it's about time somebody went into the carpet-making business around here; there are only like three alleged carpet textures in the game, and they're all... well, alleged. And none of them are blue, so they wouldn't be of much use for most maps anyway. Digging the marbly tiles too.

Not sure why you made coal, since we already have the stock coal texture that came with Foundry, but it's one of the better looking ones in the pack so I won't question it.

Zeus

Not a Krusty Krab
aa
Oct 15, 2014
I made it as an academic thing but it looked good so i included it. Plus having it in substance means i can produce a tremendous amount of variation or even overlays if needed (like the rubble pile). I can also modify it to suit the needs of a like gravel floor texture. Ultimately just gives me more freedom and control

Pocket

aa
Nov 14, 2009
Yeah, if Valve ever wanted to do a complete remake of TF2 in Source 2 or whatever, it'd be nice if they not only remade all their textures from scrach using modern methods (and with a heavier reliance on shader-based tinting so you could customize the colors right in the map editor) but made their source files available for people who know their way around texture creation and want more options that don't involve reinventing the wheel.

Zeus

Not a Krusty Krab
aa
Oct 15, 2014

Pocket

aa
Nov 14, 2009
One of your materials is named "tirm", but it doesn't affect anything. I renamed it anyway because it won't affect anything.