Youme's "Portfolio"

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Since it has his name (his real name) couldn't the person responsible be held for slander? Lawsuit? Youme could make some money!

Gaw

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 21, 2009
Well, whoever made that site wishes to remain.. anonymous.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Since it has his name (his real name) couldn't the person responsible be held for slander? Lawsuit? Youme could make some money!
he could, but i doubt it would hold up in court. its like a comedian making a joke about an actor or something. to be honest, this should be seen as a milestone for Youme. when you become pretty good at something, there will always be those few who hate you for it.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
this is my artistic representation of youme

U93ivddvBj49ce5tNXyZWNfEo1_500.gif

Spike

L10: Glamorous Member
Feb 13, 2008

Yeah, probably the FBI is going to open an investigation along with CIA, NSA and Interpol.

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
Actually for the first four months of being on this site, I thought Youme was a girl.

I lie.

engoldin

L2: Junior Member
Apr 10, 2009
For christ sake guys... Speaking as a person who is nearly as arrogant as that post declares Youme to be... It's all in good fun. I doubt Youme has a problem with it. I know I wouldn't have a problem with it, were I in his position. So why exactly do any of YOU have a problem with it?

(Admittedly, I didn't read the thread, but I heard from a friend that this was a sensitive issue and I couldn't believe it. So if what I've said doesn't apply, ignore it.)

engoldin

L2: Junior Member
Apr 10, 2009
I just read through the thread to avoid looking like a total jackass and realized that, save for a few of you, forum-goers DO IN FACT have a sense of humor. Those of you who laughed, or didn't cry, may retain my respect. Those of you on the rag will deduct 10 brownie points from your tallies. Remember, we are on the honor system.

Bot190

L1: Registered
Sep 25, 2008
No, my toaster burned toast... Then my dad chucked it out the door, not it doesn't toast (or burn) anything.

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
/me LOOKS!