Wow: The movie.

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
What Caliostro said. I enjoy being creative, I hate maths, english, modern studies and all that crap. I'm good at them, I dont enjoy them though. I enjoy art & design, graphics, working with photoshop. This is just another way to express my creativity. I value important things over everything else, friends, family etc etc. You can't tag me because of what I do, or what I like. I'm my own person.

From wikipedia:

Nerd (pronounced /ˈnɜrd/) is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests rather than engaging in more social or popular activities. Therefore, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by peers or will tend to associate with like-minded people.

I'm not a loner, I have friends, I don't pursue intellectual activities and I'm sure making maps in hammer isn't obscure because there are quite a few who do that over many different games. I play sports, not good at all of them, but I enjoy sports.

By the definition of nerd, I am not one. I'm not saying being obsessed with WoW is either, playing 50+ hours a week etc. (A friend, who is not really a friend any more used to.) People enjoy games, alot of people in the world play games, does that mean each of them are nerds? No, it means they are doing something they enjoy.

EDIT: Also, I searched and couldn't really find somebody making fun of WoW players, people were stating their opinions of the game, not the players from what I can gather.

Last edited:

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
Yes you are a nerd at heart and so am I.

Why?

You map becuase you like it. You like making maps. You take pleasure in a nerd pursuit. You are a nerd, I am nerd. We may not be outwardly nerdy but we are nerds.

I'm a nerd, yes. But I have friends, and we go out together. I'm friends with many girls, none of which (bar one) are nerdy girls. The assumption of a nerd isn't nearly as clear as you make it out to be.

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
We're nerds just to a lesser degree. You can be a nerd and a jock at the same time.

People are cross overs of various stereotypes.

Caliostro

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 6, 2009
We're nerds just to a lesser degree. You can be a nerd and a jock at the same time.

People are cross overs of various stereotypes.

picardandrikerdoublefacnm1.jpg

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009

Wow dude, your so much cooler then me and all those Wow players. Your so cool that you go online and post pictures which try to make you seem better then me.

Narkissus

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 22, 2008
Hmm warcraft has some nice storylines that could make for an interesting movie, people need to back the hell off on the WoW = everything ever about warcraft, the movie isnt about playing the Warcraft mmo, theres more to warcraft then just the mmo. There were other games, even books.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Now if they made a warhammer movie..

Goooooooooooooooooood damn i would see that in a second.

Warchamp7

L2: Junior Member
Apr 4, 2009
I'm going to continue to look at this as a Warcraft movie and not a WoW movie

You'd all best do the same