Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Nothing grand, but whatever. :/

Last edited:

BANG!

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2011
Hi there, I was working on this shortly before the Robotic Boogaloo took over, I'll be getting back to it soon, its something quite experimental, so bear with me.
Its for a server that already has a map which has "arenas" one player dontate or all participants can donate an item and fight on these arenas, the winner(s) get the loot, its pretty cool, for a long time I wanted to take that concept and push it further with a bit more complex mechanics and some fancy visuals.

So herere is an early wip of an arena:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnXOt0fC5hs

PS: as a modeler I am not a fan of brushes you'll notice.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
That's actually really cool, Bang. Do you have a way of controlling the item betting process, or is it an honor system?

BANG!

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2011
That's actually really cool, Bang. Do you have a way of controlling the item betting process, or is it an honor system?

Thanks, for now the admins just announce the type of event and class/weapon(s) to use and then they trade a player which donates a valuable item or if everyone donates an item they all trade with one or some of the admins the items (a scrap metal usually), so it is a bit slow in that sense.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010