(winston overwatch voice) hi there

beaniboi

L1: Registered
Aug 11, 2022
Hey, I'm beaniboi. I've been playing tf2 since late 2015 and although I've never made a tf2 map, I've made a few maps in gmod that never really went anywhere and don't exist anywhere now because I never uploaded them to the workshop. I thought I might take my try at tf2 mapping because a friend convinced me to. My dream map(s) is something steampunk-inspired, like "what would Australia look like in tf2 in the 1800's if australium was discovered earlier?" obviously that would require a shit ton of custom assets so for now I wanna make a swampy carnival map (kinda like koth_laughter but more swamp less stone structures)

SuperLuxDeluxe

L3: Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hello and welcome! I highly recommend you join our Discord server as that's where 99% of our site members regularly are. Unfortunately these forums are treated more like an upload page rather than a discussion board and as such they're not very active outside of map and resource uploads despite how many of us would like the forums to be the main place for discussion. Nevertheless I and others would be glad to help you out along your way in the mapping help channel on the Discord server.