What skills/things annoy you the most in TF2?

Turbo Lover

Fight me under Glasgow Central Station
aa
Feb 15, 2011
The invisible player bug.
It's so broken if something kills you that you cannot see. Worst part is, you don't immediately notice that you have the bug, since getting killed by a rocket from an soldier that is long gone is pretty usual in TF2. And the only hint is that your death/freeze cam moves to an empty space, what is also possible when the one that killed you was killed shortly after.
So basically you have to be killed by the same invisible player 2 times and notice that the freezecam moves to the same position. And even then you can't be sure.

Typically I run into this bug due to my internet being crappy: I'll rubber band a little, freeze for a second then everything works again but I'll start running into invisible players, so I typically just use the Record & Stop fix immediately after I'm done lagging.

Even if I forget, I usually notice before dying to the invisible player, it's pretty obvious if you take some splash damage from a rocket that was fired 5m away and there's nobody in that spot. Even then, you definitely don't need to wait until you're killed by them twice, why take chances? If you're killed by someone you suspect to be invisible the first time, fix it then and there, if they weren't invisible, they weren't. If they were, you just fixed it.

Cliché as it may be, Engineers are pretty annoying, even without the Mini-Sentry.