What do you think will happen in meet the medic/pyro?

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Wasn't that a Demoman domination line? And it doesn't mean the Medic has a wife, it could easily just be an insult. (Soldier vs. Sniper mentions a "Kangaroo Wife".)

Last edited:

Dr. KillPatient

L3: Member
May 10, 2009
But the line referencing Medic's wife, at least from what I can remember, doesn't insult her as the other wife-related lines do. I'll see if I can find the line when I can.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
But the line referencing Medic's wife, at least from what I can remember, doesn't insult her as the other wife-related lines do. I'll see if I can find the line when I can.

Truly, we are all valve's puppet's. In what other games do you have people pulling the game apart at the seams to make mild speculation about fictional characters, using imaginary easter eggs and red herrings?

Anyway, I'd have to agree with Terr, some form of documentary about the pyro. We'll see it's funny side, it's sad side, it's caring side, and it's sadistic side. We'll laugh, we'll cry, and we'll pinch the person next to us to make sure they're not a spy. And then the pyro will perform the chicken dance. Meet the medic will be a montage of a medic being slapped to death with a tie while the heavy standing half a foot away shoots mindlessly at a bush, only to rage at the medic.