Week-long gametime, hoo-ra! March 21-28

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by Armadillo of Doom, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    It seems that you lazy sobs will only show up if there's an opportunity to explode me :p So all this coming week, I will be making an effort to play exclusively on our servers; http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=5461 I'm usually on for a few hours starting around 7:00pm/1900 Central Time. But I'll probly get bored and just be idling in the server at various points during the day as well ;) As I have said before, my goal is to establish a player-base.

The more people who know the server and join of their own volition, the more exposure we can get for all of our maps. With that in mind, I would encourage you to gather a few friends and try starting a game the next time you play. If we don't expose our servers and all of the wonderful custom maps, they will never get seen beyond this community. I will make an event in the Steam group whenever I plan to play on the server, so I hope to see you all there :)

2. Armadillo of Doom

Positive Ratings:
    This evening I will be playing through a bunch of underdog custom maps :) The little fun ones that never get much attention. Hope to see you all there! Tonight we'll be on the West Coast server.

3. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    I saw some of the events.

1:00 am is a little late for me, unfortunately. :(

4. Armadillo of Doom

Positive Ratings:
    Sorry for the double-bump :thumbdown: Wanted to let everyone know that I'll be playing some heavy-metal and punk rock music sets on Monday night, w/ a little classic rock for good measure :) If you want to rock out while you cap the flag and cps (and really, who doesn't?), this is for you! Btw, I want to try this on our 32-man East Coast server.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  5. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Be happy to join you ID. Especially since its a west coast server :)

6. Armadillo of Doom

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, right now this is mostly for the US peeps :( Though I am planning some early-afternoon fun for our European friends later this week ;)