Wave goodbye to yer head, wanker

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
[O];60921 said:
im still wondering if this whole thing is an april fools joke or not. any updates?

in my opinion it probably isnt, becuase the blog, if im not mistaken, was released on the 2nd of april. plus if it WAS a joke we would have heard by now.

i doubt the sniper update itself is a joke, I still strongly suspect the pee bottle is a joke

Hawk

L7: Fancy Member
Dec 3, 2007
The thing with the pee bottle is it's something casual players probably wouldn't understand. Only us TF2 nuts who watched the Sniper video over and over again know what it's all about. Anyone else would be like, "Why does he have a pee bottle? Do Australians store their pee?" Still, if the Sandvich teaches us anything, it's that Valve's not against taking a little gag to the next level.

I'd expect the real Sniper update to include something more conventional and understandable. Valve made readability very important in this game, and a jar of pee is fairly ambiguous in terms of use and effect. So I'm kind of settling on "joke" for this one.

The sniper update will be a good chance for me to work on Scout achievements, since it'll make me slightly harder to hit when the teams are stacked with snipers.