War

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
I shall play this most likely, since AoC crapped out and all.

ya =/

I did "like" the game however the lack of end game bothered me. AoC promoted its easy of leveling so people can get to end game ASAP, however after hitting 80 twice there still was no endgame, just as many zone crashes as beta and 10+ 80s in a lvl 20-30 zone is rough and you can only blame the devs for lack of high end content.

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
EA who is the boatload of money to make sure its perfect.

Hmm... This is not my experience with EA. I am surprised when something good is published by EA since the majority of the titles they are behind are extremely buggy at release, and then require 3-4x 400 mb patches to arrive at "playable" if that ever happens.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Hmm... This is not my experience with EA. I am surprised when something good is published by EA since the majority of the titles they are behind are extremely buggy at release, and then require 3-4x 400 mb patches to arrive at "playable" if that ever happens.

I agree with that, however thats with EA producing the game. EA has already said they have nothing to do with this game other then the money.

joshman

L5: Dapper Member
May 7, 2008
Is this what you guys are talking about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_(card_game)

Or are you guys just bickering about decimating Europe.

War. War never changes.

The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Petroleum and Uranium. For these resources, China would invade Alaska, the US would annex Canada, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
1191664289385zp9.jpg

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
the NDA for warhammer is up.

anyone who has any interest on game mechanics or Destruction side feel free to ask =)

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
14.99 =( i blame wow. All games are now $14.99

but i agree, have you ever seen the trailer for Warhammer 40k? wow.

So far war series has had the best trailers to me, i get all hyped up =p

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Preview Weekend Plus

WAAAGH!!!

WAR is Coming and the world is ready. Hundreds of thousands of players will descend upon the Age of Reckoning this Sunday, September 7th.

In order to make this world-wide event the best it can be we're welcoming all Preview Weekend attendees back for two more days to rev things up and get the party started. We invite all Preview Weekend players to join us for Preview Weekend+ this Friday, 9/5 and Saturday, 9/6 starting tomorrow morning.

This epic weekend will be one to remember as you herald in Open Beta and the Age of Reckoning to the entire world!

The tides of WAR are coming...we'll see you on the battlefield!

for those who got in before,

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007

Bonafide

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 18, 2008
I got a beta key from an EU give away. :thumbup:

Now I just need for GOA to create account management site so we can use them :sneaky2: