aa
May 21, 2009
koth_synthesis

Boonsaw

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2008
koth_efflorescence
koth_plant kingdom

... jokes aside, what about koth_greenery?

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I said greenhouse because that's what it most reminded of, architecture like in Wageningen University:

[pic]
I wouldn't say "greenhouse" so much as "atrium" (I've never seen a greenhouse like that before). Although that would lend itself more to housing the rest of the map inside, since an atrium is usually a feature of a larger building, like as a lobby or junction of two main hallways.

NerdKoopa

Nov 1, 2009
I'm terribly sorry...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE! Koth_greenbleed is dead. I know many of you wanted to see a properly textured version of koth_visual, but no matter how hard I tried, it just ended up looking even worse than the current state. There just aren't any textures in TF2 that would fit with the unusual geometry. You know a map is going to be bad if even its creator doesn't like it. Because of this, koth_visual will continue its development as an orange map. I'm terribly sorry, but I'd rather sacrifice the textures than the geometry.

NerdKoopa

Nov 1, 2009
A new version!

Koth_Visual has been updated to second beta! Check the first post for more information. :woot: (The thread title is incorrect for some reason)

Last edited: