Update out

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I have jarate, several of the people in the game are getting them, someone has two KKs and another has two sandviches now

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Youme, if it's not too much to ask, can you hop on a server and let me grab those form you? Please?

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Huntsman Arrows can be lit by Friendly Pyros.

6ny49l.jpg

Kronixx

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2009
D:

is there a spy sappin' my steam? I can't open TF, my friend list don't work...

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Added "sv_allow_voice_from_file" convar, which defaults to 1. When set to 0, it'll prevent clients from using the "voice_inputfromfile" feature to broadcast wav files over voice

Gentlemen.

Also,

pyroheadmodel.jpg

tf/materials/models/player/shared_parts/head/female

Ninjilla

L420: High Member
Sep 13, 2008
They really pay you for a custom map? Thats awesome :D, congrats Youme. I checked out Nucleus, it is super purty. That spinning device is all sorts of sexy. Loving the new Spy stuff too, but I cant get ANY new weapons for the life of me.

JoshuaC

L420: High Member
Sep 2, 2008
but they do give you enough money to buy about two of every single game on steam...

This is true.

The new system seems really crappy. Played for 2 hours any only got the new revolver (Which by the way rocks so much and makes the old one obsolete). I also never picked up any of the heavy or medic unlocks which I don't have.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
That's Scoot's mother.

I hate the new unlock system. Basically, you can get any weapon at any time, for no reason. Or never.

For example, I sniped a guy carrying a Huntsman 13 times, but each time I picked it up I only got ammo. The guy respawend and sniped me and HE got a SANDMAN.

Also, Spy domination clip versus Pyro:

"Good Lord, you fight like a WOMAN."

Hawk

L7: Fancy Member
Dec 3, 2007
Youme, your map's pretty cool! I spent a minute or two confused because of the alternate routes. But after a while it was those very same alternate routes that made the map fun. I liked that the further a team gets pushed back the more those alternate routes get closed off.

Very nicely done map... probably my favorite community map so far.

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
Demomen can now detonate their stickies while taunting

This is the best part of the update. Like da BEST!

Also, I am in love with the fact that you don't have to unlock the new weapons!

And lastly, why doesn't Valve just give everyone all the weapons right of the bat?

PS. I'm having finals right now so I can't play the new update. :( Sorry guys but you'll have to wait 2 weeks for my comp review of the update.

* ABS uses MERGE on MAR! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE! (srsly dude, edit button <_<)

Last edited by a moderator:

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
yah...i really despise the new unlock method

I played for 3 solid hours in that time I did not find a single weapon, nothing from the new update and nothing from the old ones

and during that time playing I saw other people get a grand total of 2 of the new weapons :p I mean honestly, when it was tied to achievements I could get at least the 1st one very quickly just playing normally...