The sign Beatz wanted me to make.

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
Updated with stage 2

Zeewier

Sep 20, 2008
cp_trinity_a1_s2b is now uploaded and (currently) being tested with a few players on the Euro server. (Thanks to all who helped testing, and to the admins)

We might turn this on into a 2-2-2 map instead of a 1-1-1-1-1-1 map.

Last edited:

Termaximus

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 11, 2008
Played today during game day testing. Fun map. Like the layout. Here are stats from rounds I played:

(1) Blue won round one easily.
(2) Blue won round two fairly easily.
(3) Blue won round one fairly easily.
(4) Red won round two with 3 engineers.
(5) Red won round one but it was close.
(6) Red won round one easily.

Hellfire

Jul 9, 2008
here u go.

only need to explain last screenshot,it features layout problems of stage2 for blu,as all way to attack are either costly,or long. it badly requiers additional route that will be on the same level or higher than point,and does not requier rockrtjumps

Hellfire

Jul 9, 2008
waiting waiting waiting for new version

Zeewier

Sep 20, 2008
I think all three of us are currently working on contest entries :p But stage 3 is at 50% blocking. And we have a full drawing ready :)

Hellfire

Jul 9, 2008
aw....we need more cp's..plr is rather..strange one..and pctf or ictf how some call it is a tribute to random cap. so i just dont get it( i wanna see this 6-cp 6-satge map

Sgt.Sausage

L420: High Member
Dec 5, 2008
Gameday: Was fun today, definitely needs work maybe a little to easy for blu.

Cant wait to see the other stages. Great gamemode idea.

Zeewier

Sep 20, 2008
Really cool that people like this gamemode. There are also people that don't like this though, and prefer dustbowl style (we might release 2 versions of the map, or go waste-way :p).
And I think we should add some extra options to counter the spy/scout caps that are dominating :O.

Anyway this is our answer to instant spawn maps, but with a achievable goals.

Also make note that there will be 6 stages so the first stages should have a ~90% Blu win chance, but we might want to close some routes in Stage 1, and IMO scrap Stage 2. (DBP made a new sketch for it)

And a side note, I don't really like this game mode myself, but it is a nice way to improve some of your weapon skills.

Sep 12, 2008
Really cool that people like this gamemode. There are also people that don't like this though, and prefer dustbowl style (we might release 2 versions of the map, or go waste-way :p).
And I think we should add some extra options to counter the spy/scout caps that are dominating :O.

Anyway this is our answer to instant spawn maps, but with a achievable goals.

Also make note that there will be 6 stages so the first stages should have a ~90% Blu win chance, but we might want to close some routes in Stage 1, and IMO scrap Stage 2. (DBP made a new sketch for it)

And a side note, I don't really like this game mode myself, but it is a nice way to improve some of your weapon skills.

^This. But I do like the game mode :p