treatment

KotH treatment a2b

mentholatedghost

L1: Registered
Mar 25, 2024
mentholatedghost submitted a new resource:

firstmap - My first map for TF2 :)

Simple symmetrical KOTH map. Using this to learn and get used to TF2 level/game design. Not sure what direction I want to go in for theming/detailing, but I'll save that for later. (If you have any suggestions I wouldn't mind them...)
I want as much feedback as people are willing to give! Please don't pull any punches. Getting better & learning is part of the fun for me :)

Read more about this resource...

mentholatedghost

Mar 25, 2024
mentholatedghost updated firstmap with a new update entry:

Alpha 2!!!

A lot has been reworked and revamped since a1, I'll list as much as I can but you'll just have to try it out for yourself. Thank you so much to everyone who gave me feedback during the initial testing! And thank you to everyone who has given me feedback since and helped me with various issues in the TF2maps discord server! I'm really excited to see how this plays and what everyone thinks about this.
  • New name & theme! koth_treatment takes place in a water treatment plant, hence the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

mentholatedghost

Mar 25, 2024
mentholatedghost updated treatment with a new update entry:

Alpha 2 a

Tweaked a few issues MayaMogus had brought up after I published alpha 2. There are some other potentially problematic elements that might need to be adjusted but it'll require more proper playtesting.

Changelog:
  • Raised capture point onto a displacement
  • Raised spawn up and pushed back the back wall for a more comfortable spawn room
  • Slightly raised right side out of spawn to match the raised platform in-between...

mentholatedghost

Mar 25, 2024
mentholatedghost updated treatment with a new update entry:

Alpha 2b

Minor update to get rid of the big gameplay distractions for playtesting. A3 will likely be remade from scratch with a new layout, so I am using this version to focus in on what needs to be changed/reworked/improved.

Only major change is I removed the flanks I had before which were not being used how I imagined they would be and distracted from the point.

Some minor changes include
  • Rearranged/added pickups
  • Made the map slightly shorter
  • Extended pool at the bottom of lab so...