Thermal

littlewilly91

L1: Registered
Sep 2, 2008
playing this randomly, version "thermal2-a4".
I like the wideness of it, and the little side routes. But I also think it would be great if maybe the middle point was made into more of a choker, and get rid of some of the side routes because the map lacks that elusive tightness.
i think adding the textures and props is the next step because you can kind of get lost and the prettiness would really help reward exploration.

Not sure about having to use signs everywhere, that sucks. maybe you could have the light going one way more clearly and you'd know to run that way, a red tower and blue tower at the spawn rooms would loom up in the distance nicely. that's all i got for now thanks for providing me with a field for my pwnage

Also, aribitrarily, the signpost on the second capture point? On one side it isn't there, so that's a massive revelation for you um..

littlewilly91

Sep 2, 2008
playing this randomly, version "thermal2-a4".
I like the wideness of it, and the little side routes. But I also think it would be great if maybe the middle point was made into more of a choker, and get rid of some of the side routes because the map lacks that elusive tightness.
i think adding the textures and props is the next step because you can kind of get lost and the prettiness would really help reward exploration.

Not sure about having to use signs everywhere, that sucks. maybe you could have the light going one way more clearly and you'd know to run that way, a red tower and blue tower at the spawn rooms would loom up in the distance nicely. that's all i got for now thanks for providing me with a field for my pwnage

Also, aribitrarily, the signpost on the second capture point? On one side it isn't there, so that's a massive revelation for you um..

littlewilly91

Sep 2, 2008
We only had like 4 players but it still held up nicely, was creepy workin out where they would be.. final cap was too fast though, for us it was just the last little box to tick. maybe it could take longer when under 7 people are playing? If that is possible. the ground is pretty flat two man... Have you thought about more slopes and just knee-high ledges? =