Model The Scrapheap Scorcher 2016-07-25

Flamethrower

1. Alcoholic_Ninja

Alcoholic_Ninja L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    The Scrapheap Scorcher - Flamethrower

My first model for team fortress, No in game screens as of yet but i'm working on it, do excuse the sloppy presentation sheets, any constructive feed back is appreciated, thanks :)

I decided to make a flamethrower to represent team pyro, and went with the whole scrap sort of theme. Unfortunately it's not compatible with source yet as i dont know how, and wanted to spend time modelling and texturing rather than messing around with that, but give me a couple of days and it'll be in game and on the workshot (hopefully.. ) Currently only one LOD

Thanks for giving me the motivation to contribute to the community we all love

Model Details:
    6,378 tris
    512x512 diffuse
    512x512 specular
    512x512 Ambient occlusion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the model here:
    https://sketchfab.com/models/15d4337ea6b8400e8a8d5eeaa78f3e5f

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    Ooh, this is very fancy! A double-barrelled flamethrower? It's unique and distinctive, which is always nice to see, but without breaking from the tf2 artstyle. If I have a complaint, it's the handle - it seems a bit blocky.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Alcoholic_Ninja

Alcoholic_Ninja L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Cheers mate, I appreciate the feedback! I agree with you about the grip, I tried several different styles and most just didn't fit so I panic modeled it