The Manno-Technology Bundle

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Completely offtopic but you just reminded me of something that happened the other day, killed an Engineer and Dispenser with one arrow. Didn't know that could happen tbh...

I somehow manage to do the same thing with a regular sniper rifle the other day aswell. Have they added Bullet penetration?

Doctor Paprika

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 24, 2011
I've been too busy playing Deus Ex to try out the TF2 weapons very much, but they actually seem to be fairly balanced, erring on the side of not very useful rather than game-breaking. I tried to use the Short Circuit but it messed with my weapon switching and I kept getting killed while I tried the 2 Key and the scroll wheel to no avail, but the Machina rifle is the only primary replacement for the Sniper that I would consider using on a regular basis, and the Diamondback is more suited than any other pistol to my Spy play style (i.e. Cloak and Dagger like a coward and sap teleporters).

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
Well, that was unexpected.

Apparently last night on my TF2 server we had a Eidos employee show up and hand out free Purity Fists to people. Props to them for having excellent taste. :D