The King of the Hellscape Challenge

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
King of the Hellscape.png

The Rules are Simple
Your task is to, before August 1st, 2023, play on as many of these KOTH maps as possible. In order for a map to have counted as being "played," you must play a single, full round of each map. One game. That's it. (Yes, even on Ghost Fort) Start with a full timer, end with an empty timer on either team's board, that's all you've gotta do. Simple right?

Well there's 282 KOTH maps here.

This is a self-made challenge, meaning you decide if you join in or if you do not. When the deadline is struck, everyone who participated should post an edited copy of the "King of the Hellscape" picture that marks each map that has been played off, as well as how many of these maps they played. This is purely for fun, so please be aware there will be no prizes for winning. Bragging rights are always hella cool! :cool:

All maps that are on this list are available via the Steam Workshop, Gamebanana, Katsu's Mapping Doc, or TF2Maps.net. (If one of them isn't, please let @Katsu! :3 know immediately) It doesn't really matter how you actually end up playing a round, just remember that you have to play a full round of each map for it to count. You can even play them with bots if you really want! This purely relies on a system of trust, so please don't break that trust :(

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. And again please remember, this is for fun! Let's play some maps :D

Last edited:

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Releasing a forked version of the doc I used so people can find the maps they've played easier. ctrl+f is your best friend!

Paper Shadow

L2: Junior Member
Jul 22, 2016
Played through the custom maps that began with A (and also Garbage Day 'cus it has no prefix and thus appears first alphabetically) and wrote down observations. Maps were played on an empty server with no bots but a full round was played (and usually more afterwards). For each map I joined BLU and played as a Pyro with the Degreaser, the Thermal Thruster, and the Powerjack, and after the initial round I would sometimes noclip around, so observations are made through those lenses. Notes across maps can be inconsistant because I didn't want to repeat observations (such as how a lot of maps had big spawn rooms with distant exits that just led to the same courtyard anyway).

I am also highlighting some personal recommendations for people to check out. These maps may not nesseciarly be the best ones, especially gameplay-wise, but they are ones what I just considered neat or interesting that I haven't heard of before. For this set, my personal recommendations are:
Ahau, Annex, and Aurora Mansion

Garbage Day: Played back in the day. Funky how it is both rotated and mirrored symmetrical depending on where you are. Map has very short distance but point has high height advantage, compensates both with quick cap time. Sign on the elevator has not aged well.

Ahau: BOX IN THE DOORWAY WHAT IT GONNA DO? Map can have a short walking time to point but also really out of the way routes for some reason? Should be simplified. Good general example of Mayan detailing but sides lack distinguishing colours outside of trims and props, should have played with different texturing or lighting. Seems like there are clear spots to engage people on the point with cover on the point to hide away from them at the cost of being unable to watch the low ground. Good height variations and plenty of pickups, although metal is a bit of a walk away for Engies. Some rock parkour options for Scout, maybe a bit too much. Main issue is just the size as a whole.

Airfield: The amount of arrows outside spawn shows a lack of trust in me the player (understandable, lol). Detailing around spawn looked fun but sad to see it become a desert barrel facility for the game space itself, does not live up to name. Capture point area seems too well-covered and has strong height advantage. I imagine the cover is to prevent players using said strong height advantage to control mid but I fear it creates chokepoints the defenders can utilise well. Don't vibe with the Pickup Rocks at mid, a bit too close to the action. Capture Trigger should extend a lil' further out.

Alpine Depo: A lot more well detailed than I was expecting from a map with no version suffix. The spawn rooms are lovely, they are different for both teams and I do like it when symmetrical map architecture is different for each team. Kinda odd to then step out of spawn and see dev textures but hey ho. Map has notably poor performance. Map aesthetic, positives aside, seems to bite on Viaduct's too much. There's a door that doesn't open with a no entry hand sign on one side but not the other, and the layout of the room leads you to that fake door if you are moving from mid. Train comes too frequently, and it is funny having a diagonal path travel through buildings and gates clearly not diagonal. Big height variation on point to low ground, but there is a flank that has height over the point. Could do with a way up from the low ground to the high ground that doesn't involve the point or the buildings. Actually it kinda sucks that the whole centre area of the areas next to the point are low grounds, with such a big area would be better as at least a mix of low and middle. Pickups seem a little sparse, especially if you are trying to prepare a forward base for attacking the point (akin to the concrete area in Viaduct).

Altitude: Crashes TF2 via engine hunk overflow. Very cool!

Americana: A lot of odd detailing choices. I like some of the out of bound detailing, lives up to the fantasy of a nighttime urban map, but the interior area to the right of spawn just has mashed up elements, and most of the other interiors don't have an identity. Stairs need texture position variation. I really don't like the blue brick textures. The soundscape is also weird: I hear an organ playing and sometimes an argument that ends in an explosion. Another uphill battle to the point, but now the point itself is not the emphasis of the high ground hold. The point itself takes a long time to cap. The pickups are plenty enough but seem stacked towards one half of the map (rotated symmetrical, so technically two opposing quarters), with that half having two medium medkits while the other three small ones (and one of those is technically at the halfway point of the map length-wise). SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING.

Annex: What a surreal map. Reminds me of those concrete deathmatch areas in Surf maps with the big open area, large height variation and large curved but walkable walls. Obviously sits closer on the less objective-focused side of KoTH maps (the map itself feels akin the Nucleus), which is cool but I think the map could still be made smaller, there are some areas that are way too overscaled and could do with simplification, such as the spawn rooms and areas outside of spawn. If I had my hands on this map I would cut out and simplify large chunks to get it down in size without losing the sense of size (and remove elevator gaming because I'm evil). Capture Point seems far too vulnerable, lots of ways to get height over it, and may be too weird having a donut trigger. Health pickups seem to lean towards the non-Annex sign half of the map, and ammo just kinda feels stingy all around. Big sightlines, that's to be expected but I spotted one that can shoot from close to one entrance of the hall(?) to the other across the point. The detail suffers in the little things. Obviously the map is very big and it is pretty at a macro level, and does have cool ideas of detailing scattered throughout the map, but it is also clear that corners were cut so the map would actually get released. Very casual clipping lets me conquer the roofs.

Anthem: Spawn room and immediate area outside look very nice, but a lot of the other interiors didn't get as much detailing love. I feel like the building under the clock tower could do with another pass, especially since so many routes out of spawn lead towards it: the lowest floor is fine enough but the main floor is flat both gameplay-wise and texture-wise. Capture Point is clearly inspired by Gravel Pit C but enjoys alternative paths up via the side routes. There is also a platform that can be used to jump onto the last ramp to the point, creating the shortest route to point, but it is just too big a jump for Heavies, the class who suffers the most having to take the longer routes. The point has the highest height but there are nearby platforms that help minimize that advantage. All the individual areas of the map are kinda short in terms of distance, so I feel that once you have captured the point you could easily push into connector (especially with the height advantage) and then into the enemy spawn area. Boar cutout.

Antimony: I will bully the dev textures. The map seems to be trying to be as small as possible, it feels like there are at most two routes at given time. Why is there a staging platform for camping people moving from spawn to connector? You can just about awkwardly jump up the small ledge near the point, so personally I would just add a staircase. There's a lot of what I call redundant corridors where you get a choice of which way to go but they both lead to the same place, just with a wall separating them until they meet up again (I have a name for this because I do this all the time lol).

Apple Acres: Do not like BLU's floor texture. Obviously a very old map from its construction, from the almost flat displacement ground to the barren rectangle rooms. Needs more pickups, only has a small health at the Sniper windows and a medium health before the Capture Point. Didn't think I could get to the roof of the barn, but you can. The spawn area could be improved a lot, but you can say that to most of the map at a surface level. Chicken coop. I like the ivy decorations scattered around. I wonder how the MLP Mapping scene is doing these days.

Aquatic Ruin: Very primitive map, judging by the lack of displacements and massive walls enclosing the gameplay space, but plentiful custom content (though I don't think Aquatic Ruin's background works as a skybox lol). Wish the floor was a displacement for alpha variation. Why is Sonic, the blue character, on the RED side and Eggman, the red character, on the BLU side? Water and Jump Pad Gameplay. Layout is a bit all over the place. Some very toasty sightlines here, including through a partially-transparent waterfall. Plenty of health pickups, and shoutout to the twist on convention of having a small ammo kit sandwiched between two full health kits. The Capture Point seems vulnerable from many angles with height advantage, but the pillars do provide a variety of cover. Can't see Heavies or Engies enjoying this map though with how big mid is. The electrical lights all over the place amuse me.

Aquifer: SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING. Why is there a window in a thick concrete wall? I love the detailing on the RED building after spawn, it even makes the shipping container corridor make a little more sense, although the interior detailing could be improved. Why do the buildings at the side of the point have a complicated walkway structure that leads nowhere? I assume it is for Engineers to set up a base (there is a large ammo pickup here but I disagree with its placement in the middle of a route to the low ground) but I feel you could get by without the second walkway. Admittedly I made a sick Thermal Thruster jump from the outside onto them through a window that's just way high up for some reason. Ammo pickups are plentiful enough, good for Engies and Spies. I can see Scouts being a problem on the outside areas, lots of places to jump to and from, and the water on the low ground prevents fall damage. Conversely this map seems to be absolutely suffering for Heavy. If you fall to the low ground, you gotta take a winding ramp back up regardless of your route, and the paths to spawn is blocked off by one-way drops, so enjoy the winding path you gotta take if you want to retreat that far, and since there is only one health pickup outside of mid you might just have to. Of course a Scout can just jump past these one-ways, so another reason they enjoy the map. Both teams have access to balconies and containers that overlook the point making standing on the point dangerous. I think I'd like the area with the ramps leading up to mid and a side building improved as well, it is flat ground followed by two ramps next to each other with a huge sightline from the enemy balcony (and Snipers don't seem to have many other good positions outside it), it could be made more interesting.

Arctic: A classic of course. The spawn room is a nice compact size with close exits (a lot of the maps here have big rooms with very separated doors that just lead to the same courtyard anyway to the point I have stopped mentioning it). Noticing a good amount of prop pop in. There's this peculiar staircase that is technically outside but completely encapsulated with buildings, don't know why it is like that, it is even a redundant corridor with a ramp right next to it to the same place, but I suppose it is more hidden I guess? Pickups are good. The point has some height control over most routes but there is a route that grants strong height control over the point but also a bit of a sightline to the other corner of the map. Map is open for jump classes but still remains uncluttered for hitscan classes to fight them. SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING.

Armory: SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING (it keeps happening). Couple of rooms are pretty dark. Spawn is big and has very separated exits but they all just lead to the same courtyard. Mid is very compact, but at least Snipers have a somewhat effective balcony. A lot of the routes to mid are with shutter doors, which causes problems for people pushing into them regardless of side. A good mix of lower and higher ground routes to the point. Connector building is weird, it has an overly complex ceiling, a ramp up and then down for one of the exits, and there's a vehicle on a shipping container.

Artefact: I don't understand how the spawn room doors disappear like that. Lighting could be improved all around, map can be dark or red at times. The connector routes are unusual but very flat, you either have the world's fattest flank route or a long bland corridor. You can climb a lot of the geometry, so I'm sure people can find ways to fandangle some wild route for Scout or position for Sniper, anyone else would likely suffer from damage falloff to benefit from it all. The routes under the point should have arrows. Capture Point is too high from the low ground and too far from the similar-height ground without pushing to the Capture Point itself. Map is just really big all around without much of use in a lot of areas.

Ashville: I did not expect the punching bag to work but it did, now I want one. I'm not use to seeing Ashville so dark, I've never played the map myself but when I've seen it in videos (like in LazyPurple's How It Feels To Play Engineer in TF2 (2018)) it has been during the day. Not a fan of the point being on a glass floor. There's just a lot of weird visual decisions all around. I don't like how the connector buildings' exteriors look especially from mid, and there's abandoned cart signs in the corner of the map. I love the spawn room visuals though. Low pickup amount but they are all medium so it makes up for it. The routes from spawn are kinda complicated in comparison to how simple mid is in contrast. Capture Point is very exposed but easy to pile people on to cap fast.

Ashwood: BLU has RED Lockets in their Respawn room. Or rooms I guess. This map is almost double symmetrical (akin to Well), which limits gameplay variation. Very aggressive spawn blockers. A lot of illuminated features like signs and pickup spawns. Capture Point is very vulnerable from pretty much all angles at two different heights. Roof gameplay for jump classes, I once again didn't expect it but I noticed an open window so here we are. I dislike the blue wood texture. Map needs some micro-height variation outside of the bumpy displacement ground, all heights on the map basically sit at two different levels. High ground seems prevalent but only has ammo pickups, good call. Pickups are plentiful.

Aurora Mansion: Punching bag hard mode. As soon as I saw the initial spectator cam when I selected a team I knew this was gonna be a curveball. They don't make maps like these any more (they may make maps like these any more). In fact, seeing that the song list has Gorillaz' Valley of the Pagans (2020) they clearly do make maps like these any more, I should have clocked on earlier after seeing Fortnite Chapter 2 (2019), but all the Undertale (2015) threw me off. I don't know how to get the music to play. The map is pretty and has a lot of community-focused charm but could do with more texture variety especially on the upstairs floor, but I do like the 3D Skybox of the inland. It is obviously hard to make gameplay comments on an asymmetrical map clearly designed for hanging out (though if that was the primary goal maybe the timers should be longer than three minutes), but here goes. I dislike 180 degree spawns, where I have to go 180 degrees in some direction to leave them. RED seems to have a lot more freedom in how they want to focus attention on the point, with a balcony and the pavement around the pool. They also have access to the Sans challenge teleport room next to the point, compared to BLU's distant corner. RED also seems just closer to the point in general. It would be nice if the outdoor sections had something to break their long sightlines. Stairs need texture position variation and the water texture needs to be scaled larger.

Avalanche: Wish the map made more effort to differentiate the two halves outside the occasional overlay, I know it is not as important on a mirrored symmetrical map compared to a rotated one but it would still be nice. I think the Capture Point is a lil' too much pushed to one side. Spawn paths seem to generally try to push players towards the balcony area, so they would see the point but it has a thin route too it. The capture zone itself could also be bigger, giving more dodging space against Snipers on the balcony. The path to reach the flank route could be made smaller. You can crouch jump up from a certain spot of mid's low ground to the flank route cliff, I would put a more obvious prop jump there. The big barricades just off the point feels perhaps a lil' too strong to set up defensive sentry nests to stop attackers. Feels weird to hear a waterfall next to the doors near the point, especially given how hard it is to see the waterfall and how far away it appears to be. How does the person who puts the team logo who owns the point on the blimp do it so fast?

Paper Shadow

Jul 22, 2016
Map Set B
Personal Recommendations:
Basin

Backwoods: Kinda weird how some of the spawns are rotated so you miss out on both the closest exit and also the fact there is another exit (two, in fact). Not a fan of the teleporters, they are very jarring. Jump pad gameplay. It'd be nice if that one jump pad wouldn't break my legs upon landing but it has to launch me high so players can reach Snipers on the balcony otherwise only reachable via the team-filtered teleporters. Sniper doesn't really have a good place to stand outside that balcony either, which isn't the best perch to begin with. Mid feels smaller than the connectors, in fact it feels like an enclosed building. There's a jump pad that launches players up through a hole onto the point, but if you own the point you can't travel through the forcefield that covers the hole. This is certainly a decision. I imagine it is to keep to route available for attackers but prevent defenders from ambushing the point while the attackers are on it with a Pyro or something, but I don't think the mechanic is conveyed very well; it was only out of curiosity that I switched teams to see if the other could go through the forcefield, I had assumed they wouldn't. Health is plentiful, with even two medium pack not far from the point, but ammo is scarce, with the only ammo on mid being a medium pack on the jump pad below the point, making it a little inconvenient. I'm not sure where a defender wants to stand while fending off attackers, as the entrances to the point are on the far left and right, with no centre to focus their attention. Backwoods does a good job at bringing its unique mechanics to the forefront but I don't feel it made the landing as a gameplay space. The detailing didn't particularly wow me either, with the map executing the drab damp swamp theme, for better or worse, but I don't like the two massive thin buildings that sandwich mid. Mid itself also comes off as a bit too messy, a challenge when conveying destruction. Crocodile cutout.

Badlands Event: This map is already in the game (kind of). If you go under the blood it looks like water. Water on mid is nice for the Pyro Sharks, less so for the actual Pyros. There's spellbooks on the hay at mid but you need to do a perfect crouch jump to get up there. Capping the points (as BLU) spawned red skeletons who just stood still and died to my flamethrower. Detailing feels incomplete at the spawns, and kinda insulting at the Manor-core building props just being slapped on the buildings at mid. I suppose I should analyse the core Badlands gameplay but I really can't be bothered at the time of writing lol.

Bagel: THIS MAP IS ALREADY IN THE GAME (kind of). Not use to it being so bright outside. Big capture point with quick cap times. Interestingly the capture trigger seems to be built like a pyramid where jumping at the edges of the cap causes you to not longer be on the point, I presume to prevent shenanigans by jumping on the barrels or standing on the lip of the ledges. The central structure can provide cover from any angle but not all angles and helps breaks sightlines, but also very particular so hard to reproduce without people assuming you are just coping Bagel or Gullywash. Not a fan of the ground texture. Lots of micro-height variation. Good pickups. Having a deer cutout watching from above is neat, but then having one next to it in a room only visible via noclip is double dripping.

Bale of Hay Remaster: Harvest 2: Now Even Smaller. This is a very compact map. I don't like the use of prop spam used to block sightlines and provide stairs, I feel like they could have been buildings of some sort. The steep roof of the point provides cover for jump classes bombing the point, not a fan of that. Seems like the Defenders would have an easy time pushing into the Attacker's spawn, but I imagine I would say that about Harvest and that only sometimes happens, but it is quicker to get to a position of height advantage over Attacker's spawn from mid on this map as a non-jump class. I don't agree with the medium health packs near the point, a bit too close for my taste. I feel like the concrete interiors at the corners could be merged into one room instead of two corridors with different pickups (or honestly just one corridor). Cow cutout.

Bankroot: Maps are getting even smaller now. Classic box floor style map. Very big, damage falloff is present. Snipers have very powerful balcony/roof. Pickups are likely too excessive, courtyard is pulling double duty as connector it feels with all the pickups near spawn (something other maps avoid to weaken spawn campers). There's a couple of prop jumps that have been thought about. SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING.

Basalt: Spawn has two distant doors but really would rather you took the left one. Connector is either pretty short or comically large depending on which way you go with the player being rewarded with height for how long you go on for. I would alter the right half of courtyard/connector a lot, maybe even move spawn. Map could be thinner as a whole. Mid has tons of height variation with neat hilly terrain but the point rules over it all with height advantage, excluding the distant flank balconies. I dislike the area above the capture point, seems very strong for jump classes. I would make the path from the shortest route to mid to the building smoother, I don't see what having to jump adds. There are visible displacement bottoms in some of the out of bound displacements.

Basin: All the bushes reminds me of League of Legends, I imagine the bush-related shenanigans you pull will not be too well-received. I think this is the first Suijin-like so far, in the context that there's a short distance from spawn to the point but there's also a large gameplay area that feels very separate to the capture point. Spawn could be a lot smaller, and I disagree that one of the doors you leave from directs players towards that separate gameplay area. Lighting is dark in a lot of places. The separated gameplay could be a lot smaller, and I disagree that the “reward” for pushing towards the capture point from this separated area is being at the same ground level as it while the point has minor prop cover against you, especially since going to the more focused area grants a route that gives high ground over the point. There's detailing behind one waterfall but it isn't really much, but they are both perhaps too powerful of hiding spaces. The low ground is very flat, height difference from the map only really comes from the walkways, wish it was more varied. Excessive pickups around the point. Cow and Crocodile Cutout.

Berryville: Error Model Gaming. Connector is oddly convoluted for no payoff, I feel it could be simplified yet made more interesting at the same time. There's a lot of props that suggest you can prop jump, but you can't unless you are Scout. Capture Point is vulnerable from being circled by high ground, and two teams can't interact with the other's high ground unless they are jump class. Height variation for non-jump classes basically limits to two floors and the small hill the point is on, jump classes get an extra roof.

Betteryard: THIS MAP IS ALREADY IN THE GAME (kind of). I don't agree that this is a better yard than Lumberyard. I don't agree with all the changes made, and there doesn't seem that many as far as I can tell. There are parts I'm looking like unsure like “That isn't what that looked like in Lumberyard, right?” I feel like if they were changing the structures they might as well of gotten rid of the mid doors completely rather than barricading them. I think Lumberyard needs to be expanded with a new area to become a KotH map. Map is asymmetrical, but so is Sawmill and I'm not really sure which team I'd say has the better position, maybe BLU as the medium health pickup their catwalk watches over isn't next to a death pit. There is easy high ground control over the point, but the point does have small small pickups to help.

Blackwell: World's Smallest Control Point. Small map overall. I understand why the balcony spawn door is one-way is to deny Snipers an easy escape route, but I feel like there should be a more elegant solution without the one-way. There's a long route from spawn to the high ground without having to go to the courtyard/connector (pulling double duty again) area, but it is pretty long that ends without even getting high ground or pickup control over the area you are going to. I guess Snipers can shoot the feet of people there? A lot of control points suffer from lack of reason why it is so important but this map's control point is just sad, a small square sandwiched between large walls in a tiny but tall building, absolutely dominated by a hole above it to high ground bombarding down on it.

Blockbuster: Spy among us. I do like the theming of a film studio map and the reuse of Asteroid assets are cute, but I feel like it hasn't been executed to its full potential here. I want to be won over but I'm not. Map feels like a blockier rotated Viaduct. High ground goes pretty close to the point but you can prop jump there from point so it sort of balances out, maybe. I wish the other side had something going for it to help with the point, but it just there for the underground flank route (which I wish had more work done detailing), seems like play focus would be around the high ground which is both safer and stronger.

Blueberries: Another really wide map. Maps being wide isn't as much a problem if they are wide near mid, or they are wide for other gameplay spaces like Suijin or Sawmill, but its when they are wide at courtyard and connector that it upsets me, so much extra walking for no gain or gameplay. There are some pickups floating really high up. There are high ground points to the side of mid, but the Capture Point itself is completely protected from them, so they are more for bullying mid and connector. You can perfect crouch jump (and sometimes regular crouch jump) up the smaller cliff of the high ground, so maybe that should be higher or have a prop jump, whichever the mapper prefers. You can also jump to the highest point of the cliff for a lot of height advantage, I'm not 100% this is intentional. I don't like the floor texture for the point nor its lack of purpose story-wise. I couldn't find any blueberries.

Bound: This is gonna be weird 'cus the file here is B1a but I've played B2 a couple of times already, but it seems the main changes are visual only. The Capture Point has a cylinder cover akin to Bagel so all the points there apply here (I feel like there should be a term for this). In fact looking at it now the mid as a whole is very similar to Bagel outside of the underground route. The main path to the underground route is very pronounced given that it isn't the focus, it subtracts a lot of the ground to attack the point with. I don't like the size of the capture zone, you have to hug the cylinder to cap and I think I prefer having more fighting room. The pickups feel further out in the middle of connector, having to remove yourself from the fight more to get them. I hate how when trying to picture what I would change in my head, a lot of it boils down to “make it more like Bagel or Laughter” which isn't useful advice 'cus those maps already exist, but it does feel like a compact version of those maps.

Lacry

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 25, 2019
Map Set B
Basin

Backwoods: Kinda weird how some of the spawns are rotated so you miss out on both the closest exit and also the fact there is another exit (two, in fact). Not a fan of the teleporters, they are very jarring. Jump pad gameplay. It'd be nice if that one jump pad wouldn't break my legs upon landing but it has to launch me high so players can reach Snipers on the balcony otherwise only reachable via the team-filtered teleporters. Sniper doesn't really have a good place to stand outside that balcony either, which isn't the best perch to begin with. Mid feels smaller than the connectors, in fact it feels like an enclosed building. There's a jump pad that launches players up through a hole onto the point, but if you own the point you can't travel through the forcefield that covers the hole. This is certainly a decision. I imagine it is to keep to route available for attackers but prevent defenders from ambushing the point while the attackers are on it with a Pyro or something, but I don't think the mechanic is conveyed very well; it was only out of curiosity that I switched teams to see if the other could go through the forcefield, I had assumed they wouldn't. Health is plentiful, with even two medium pack not far from the point, but ammo is scarce, with the only ammo on mid being a medium pack on the jump pad below the point, making it a little inconvenient. I'm not sure where a defender wants to stand while fending off attackers, as the entrances to the point are on the far left and right, with no centre to focus their attention. Backwoods does a good job at bringing its unique mechanics to the forefront but I don't feel it made the landing as a gameplay space. The detailing didn't particularly wow me either, with the map executing the drab damp swamp theme, for better or worse, but I don't like the two massive thin buildings that sandwich mid. Mid itself also comes off as a bit too messy, a challenge when conveying destruction. Crocodile cutout.

Badlands Event: This map is already in the game (kind of). If you go under the blood it looks like water. Water on mid is nice for the Pyro Sharks, less so for the actual Pyros. There's spellbooks on the hay at mid but you need to do a perfect crouch jump to get up there. Capping the points (as BLU) spawned red skeletons who just stood still and died to my flamethrower. Detailing feels incomplete at the spawns, and kinda insulting at the Manor-core building props just being slapped on the buildings at mid. I suppose I should analyse the core Badlands gameplay but I really can't be bothered at the time of writing lol.

Bagel: THIS MAP IS ALREADY IN THE GAME (kind of). Not use to it being so bright outside. Big capture point with quick cap times. Interestingly the capture trigger seems to be built like a pyramid where jumping at the edges of the cap causes you to not longer be on the point, I presume to prevent shenanigans by jumping on the barrels or standing on the lip of the ledges. The central structure can provide cover from any angle but not all angles and helps breaks sightlines, but also very particular so hard to reproduce without people assuming you are just coping Bagel or Gullywash. Not a fan of the ground texture. Lots of micro-height variation. Good pickups. Having a deer cutout watching from above is neat, but then having one next to it in a room only visible via noclip is double dripping.

Bale of Hay Remaster: Harvest 2: Now Even Smaller. This is a very compact map. I don't like the use of prop spam used to block sightlines and provide stairs, I feel like they could have been buildings of some sort. The steep roof of the point provides cover for jump classes bombing the point, not a fan of that. Seems like the Defenders would have an easy time pushing into the Attacker's spawn, but I imagine I would say that about Harvest and that only sometimes happens, but it is quicker to get to a position of height advantage over Attacker's spawn from mid on this map as a non-jump class. I don't agree with the medium health packs near the point, a bit too close for my taste. I feel like the concrete interiors at the corners could be merged into one room instead of two corridors with different pickups (or honestly just one corridor). Cow cutout.

Bankroot: Maps are getting even smaller now. Classic box floor style map. Very big, damage falloff is present. Snipers have very powerful balcony/roof. Pickups are likely too excessive, courtyard is pulling double duty as connector it feels with all the pickups near spawn (something other maps avoid to weaken spawn campers). There's a couple of prop jumps that have been thought about. SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING.

Basalt: Spawn has two distant doors but really would rather you took the left one. Connector is either pretty short or comically large depending on which way you go with the player being rewarded with height for how long you go on for. I would alter the right half of courtyard/connector a lot, maybe even move spawn. Map could be thinner as a whole. Mid has tons of height variation with neat hilly terrain but the point rules over it all with height advantage, excluding the distant flank balconies. I dislike the area above the capture point, seems very strong for jump classes. I would make the path from the shortest route to mid to the building smoother, I don't see what having to jump adds. There are visible displacement bottoms in some of the out of bound displacements.

Basin: All the bushes reminds me of League of Legends, I imagine the bush-related shenanigans you pull will not be too well-received. I think this is the first Suijin-like so far, in the context that there's a short distance from spawn to the point but there's also a large gameplay area that feels very separate to the capture point. Spawn could be a lot smaller, and I disagree that one of the doors you leave from directs players towards that separate gameplay area. Lighting is dark in a lot of places. The separated gameplay could be a lot smaller, and I disagree that the “reward” for pushing towards the capture point from this separated area is being at the same ground level as it while the point has minor prop cover against you, especially since going to the more focused area grants a route that gives high ground over the point. There's detailing behind one waterfall but it isn't really much, but they are both perhaps too powerful of hiding spaces. The low ground is very flat, height difference from the map only really comes from the walkways, wish it was more varied. Excessive pickups around the point. Cow and Crocodile Cutout.

Berryville: Error Model Gaming. Connector is oddly convoluted for no payoff, I feel it could be simplified yet made more interesting at the same time. There's a lot of props that suggest you can prop jump, but you can't unless you are Scout. Capture Point is vulnerable from being circled by high ground, and two teams can't interact with the other's high ground unless they are jump class. Height variation for non-jump classes basically limits to two floors and the small hill the point is on, jump classes get an extra roof.

Betteryard: THIS MAP IS ALREADY IN THE GAME (kind of). I don't agree that this is a better yard than Lumberyard. I don't agree with all the changes made, and there doesn't seem that many as far as I can tell. There are parts I'm looking like unsure like “That isn't what that looked like in Lumberyard, right?” I feel like if they were changing the structures they might as well of gotten rid of the mid doors completely rather than barricading them. I think Lumberyard needs to be expanded with a new area to become a KotH map. Map is asymmetrical, but so is Sawmill and I'm not really sure which team I'd say has the better position, maybe BLU as the medium health pickup their catwalk watches over isn't next to a death pit. There is easy high ground control over the point, but the point does have small small pickups to help.

Blackwell: World's Smallest Control Point. Small map overall. I understand why the balcony spawn door is one-way is to deny Snipers an easy escape route, but I feel like there should be a more elegant solution without the one-way. There's a long route from spawn to the high ground without having to go to the courtyard/connector (pulling double duty again) area, but it is pretty long that ends without even getting high ground or pickup control over the area you are going to. I guess Snipers can shoot the feet of people there? A lot of control points suffer from lack of reason why it is so important but this map's control point is just sad, a small square sandwiched between large walls in a tiny but tall building, absolutely dominated by a hole above it to high ground bombarding down on it.

Blockbuster: Spy among us. I do like the theming of a film studio map and the reuse of Asteroid assets are cute, but I feel like it hasn't been executed to its full potential here. I want to be won over but I'm not. Map feels like a blockier rotated Viaduct. High ground goes pretty close to the point but you can prop jump there from point so it sort of balances out, maybe. I wish the other side had something going for it to help with the point, but it just there for the underground flank route (which I wish had more work done detailing), seems like play focus would be around the high ground which is both safer and stronger.

Blueberries: Another really wide map. Maps being wide isn't as much a problem if they are wide near mid, or they are wide for other gameplay spaces like Suijin or Sawmill, but its when they are wide at courtyard and connector that it upsets me, so much extra walking for no gain or gameplay. There are some pickups floating really high up. There are high ground points to the side of mid, but the Capture Point itself is completely protected from them, so they are more for bullying mid and connector. You can perfect crouch jump (and sometimes regular crouch jump) up the smaller cliff of the high ground, so maybe that should be higher or have a prop jump, whichever the mapper prefers. You can also jump to the highest point of the cliff for a lot of height advantage, I'm not 100% this is intentional. I don't like the floor texture for the point nor its lack of purpose story-wise. I couldn't find any blueberries.

Bound: This is gonna be weird 'cus the file here is B1a but I've played B2 a couple of times already, but it seems the main changes are visual only. The Capture Point has a cylinder cover akin to Bagel so all the points there apply here (I feel like there should be a term for this). In fact looking at it now the mid as a whole is very similar to Bagel outside of the underground route. The main path to the underground route is very pronounced given that it isn't the focus, it subtracts a lot of the ground to attack the point with. I don't like the size of the capture zone, you have to hug the cylinder to cap and I think I prefer having more fighting room. The pickups feel further out in the middle of connector, having to remove yourself from the fight more to get them. I hate how when trying to picture what I would change in my head, a lot of it boils down to “make it more like Bagel or Laughter” which isn't useful advice 'cus those maps already exist, but it does feel like a compact version of those maps.
Yeah, Bagel and Laughter were a big inspiration from the map (maybe too much), probably the most original aspect are the routes , which gave me a lot of issues. Tbh i would have prefer make it more original, but unfortunately i'm not very creative, and most of my maps are basically chunks of other maps placed togheter lol. The pickups is a problem that i have with all my maps, im very bad at placing them (if someone can point me where to place them, let me know). I'll probably fix that, add more details and thats it for the map, with some luck i can finish it this next month and release it in time for the Summer update.

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Reminder that this is still going on! Almost reached the two-month mark now B)

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
huh, neat.
how do we keep track of who's done what map?
Personally what I do is I use a copied version of the hellscape board doc (available in the second message on this thread) and mark off whichever ones I do there. You're responsible for how you track your progress!

NinjaB75

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2023
Personally what I do is I use a copied version of the hellscape board doc (available in the second message on this thread) and mark off whichever ones I do there. You're responsible for how you track your progress!
alright, but how do we prevent overlap of people reviewing the same map?
and also what is the minimum player/bot count for counting a map as played?

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
alright, but how do we prevent overlap of people reviewing the same map?
and also what is the minimum player/bot count for counting a map as played?
Uh... reviews aren't a requirement? The challenge is just to play as many of the maps as you can, it's your own thingy. As for players or bots, you can literally do 0 and as long as you've done one game, that's that. You've done the map. (That's really boring though so maybe don't do that unless you know you hate a map. Personally I do 9v9s for most unless I'm playing in a pub)

NinjaB75

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2023
Uh... reviews aren't a requirement? The challenge is just to play as many of the maps as you can, it's your own thingy. As for players or bots, you can literally do 0 and as long as you've done one game, that's that. You've done the map. (That's really boring though so maybe don't do that unless you know you hate a map. Personally I do 9v9s for most unless I'm playing in a pub)
oh alright, thanks

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
A reminder that the King of the Hellscape challenge is still on, and going three months strong! You still have two more months to do however many KOTH maps you want from this challenge, so please give it a shot!

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
The last month for The King of the Hellscape challenge is upon us! Completionists, if you haven't already done so, now is the time where you gotta hustle up and get moving! And to the non-completionists, I hope you've been having fun on this assortment of KOTH maps! Maybe you've found a new hidden gem among the mix :)

Paper Shadow

Jul 22, 2016
I know this challenge has a set deadline but I'm just gonna continue working through the maps at whatever pace and posting thoughts so I will be the most knowledgable on King of the Hill design and proceed to use none of that knowledge to make my own King of the Hill maps.

MAP SET C
Canopy, Cinder, Conveyance

Cakeday: No one makes me birthday present creative gifts. Pickups are super gluttonous at mid (there's a full health and ammo kit right next to the Capture Point! That has high ground over the point!) but the rest of the map is famished, just like a real birthday party. There's a weird low ground window that sees nothing, like ooooh beware I can shoot at this ramp that has height over me. There is a lot of powerful defence protecting connector, but why would Defenders push into connector, they have both the high ground and the pickups. I think the best way to push into the point is via the team coloured buildings away from it, you get general level ground and if you can fight in the tight rooms you can push out the defence there. I hope they liked their gift.

Canada: Why is Canada so big? Why is the first few routes out of spawn that the map directs players towards just a big open empty flank route that goes behind the point? You have to go further out to get to the more standard routes, which even at the furthest exit doesn't even reach the halfway point of the map. I would move spawn and cut like 50% off that flank route and end it earlier. The map is very wide but it is also diagonal so if the changes I would make happened it wouldn't feel so wide. Point has good cover and good high ground against it. The flank route has a full pickups, which makes me feel that, in addition with being led there, Engies will set up their bases there with teleporters, so it really sucks that there's one way out to point from there even if it has high ground, and it is such a walk if you want to go back to reach the other route, which while providing more options has its own set of problems with how all of its entrances to mid can be seen at the same time very easily. I think the two main routes to mid from spawn are far too divorced from one another, and need more synergy and connectivity.

Cannery: Lot of peculiar geometry for a map in B11c. Pickups are weighted to one side of the rotation which also has high ground, but the flow from spawn feels like it directs players away from those spots. You have to go on the low ground to move to the point, it is the law (unless you are a jump class). The point has cover but covering from the side routes is really awkward. Lots of health pickups around the point is a boon for Defenders who likely don't need it since they already have high ground. Stairs need texture position variation.

Canopy: I thought the spawn had four doors but two of them are fake, that could be more obvious. The spawn flow is dependant on where you spawn but filters players between the two sides well, unfortunately the concrete side is just a stronger position over the other, which main selling point is that it has a flank to the opponent's concrete side (even its route to the point can be quickly accessed via the concrete side). Capture Point is pretty vulnerable but caps faster. I feel like the prop jump near the point could be altered slightly to not require any crouch jumps since you have to jump three times, at least make it so the bottom box can always be jumped on instead of sometimes needing a crouch jump depending on your position. The connector route that makes you go right, then left, then right could be simplified.

Caverna: Spawn room made me think I was in a horror map. Map is pretty dark, kinda hurts my eyes with how dark it is in the courtyard. This map has some needlessly long routes to places. Lots of too thin corridors and doors. The Capture Point defies convention by being under mid, but suffers from being out of the way. Left Hand Viewmodels have a big advantage here. Stairs need clipping considering how big they are. Thanks to the walkways the map is technically asymmetrical. Kinda hard to measure how you are suppose to tackle the map considering mid's main design role is to give you staircases down to the actual objective. Lots of medium pickups for mid and the point (the point even has full ammo kits), but like one pickup for connector. Map has a whole conveys a feeling of discomfort well, for better or worse. SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING.

Chapel: I got jumpscared by Zepheniah Mann popping up from the ground. The spawn door triggers should be bigger, or have the doors open faster, so I don't bump my head. I don't think the ghost should be floating past spawn doors. I'd also like to not have to turn around 180 degrees to reach the gameplay for the majority of routes (for any route, really). Map is very flat for non-jump classes. Prop jump behind the chapel is differently difficult for both sides. Point is vulnerable from all directions, but the only ground difference against it is the roof of the building outside and the upper area for Defenders inside, which seems like a very powerful Engie base. I feel like there should be another health pickup behind the chapel, ideally a medium, considering the other half has like four mediums, though two are far too well hidden.

Chasm: The trigger for the spawn room should be larger on the way back into spawn so I don't bump my head. The path from courtyard to connector seems very convoluted, seems like a pain to return to spawn outside the corner furthest from the chasm. There's a couple of parts of the map you can prop jump up rocks to get up, I would rather they won't prop jumps. I found a weird sticky spot near the point. As a Pyro player I love funny death pits. There's some pickups just in on thin walkway in the middle of the path, I feel they could be placed better, both pickups in connector are close to each other to, at least one way if you aren't a jump class. The high ground that watches the point is less bothersome due to damage falloff even though the point has no cover against it. Map layout is tricky to learn, I don't agree with the decision that the only way to enter your team's mid building (as a non-jump class) while your team doesn't control mid is either returning to spawn or through the low ground, while your opponents can access it from the point. Detailing is nice, could do with a clip pass.

Checkpoint: Back at the world of long spawn corridors that lead to the same courtyard. Pickups are generous but hard to find in connector while retreating from mid and unfamiliar with the map, which is weird considering how many connector has. There's a door in connector that triggers a blue light (the door itself is there 'cus there's a big sightline to it but I'm not sure if it helps much). Capture Point is very thin, and only provides cover from the low ground and a Sniper balcony at a thin spot. Connector is pretty long for not much reason. RED Connector lives in relative darkness.

Cinder: Funny how walking out of the spawn the closest door is visually blocked from view by train containers. Corridors the connect the different routes of connector are a bit too zig zag for my liking. The Capture Point caps fast, has high ground over most of mid and strong cover that leaves you safe to all but those basically on the point to boot. In theory there's a lot of ways to go but to get on the point boils down to two chokepoints. Pickups are barren on mid outside one small health kit under the point (likely to balance how strong the point is).

Clarify: Map do be wide. And open, I can see Snipers enjoying this. The building in the centre of connector reminds me of the Viaduct building, but the upper floor's walkway just leads to a wall and is completely blocked from seeing the point. I suppose the building acts as a forward base for Engineers, but I feel that since the left side is the only way to have the height advantage over the point that it is a better place to attack from (and thus set up teleporters to), conversely the right side has more pickups but includes on at the middle of the map, which leans towards being more useful for defenders. Point in general feels like it leans towards defenders. The map uses excessive barriers to keep sightlines in check but I feel there is a more visually pleasing way to do so. Odd texture choices on the left side of the map.

Clearcut: This is a competitive map right? Funny how it has a very compact courtyard and then just widens out greatly. Left view model advantage. Roofs only accessible from jump classes, but the ramp makes you think that you might be able to crouch jump onto it (you can't). Pickups weigh towards the left side, implying that's where people should hang out, reinforced by its high ground balcony. Cap has low cover but fast cap.

Cloudtop: A 72hr map it seems. Very different layout, I was missing the uniqueness. Big height variance. The point is small, has some cover (I assume the pipes block bullets even through the gaps) but very vulnerable to bombing from the very high ground next to it. I thought having the medium health pickup on the lowest ground was a good idea until I found out how many other health kits there are all over the place so you don't have to give up high ground or even go to a vulnerable place to get healed up. The Sniper windows are very powerful.

Coal Plant: ...Is this Ashville? Am I crazy?
(Looks it up)
It is based on Ashville? Is that legal? Can you just do that? I can take like a map here and be like “Oh it was almost good so I remade it to be better”? That seems like dark arts to me. I imagine the creator got permission right? Anyway, most of my comments about Ashville have been addressed, the map looks better and connector is simpler. The capture point has a bit more cover and a light bit of height, as a treat. The map really wants you to leave through the left exit, spawning you in front of it and making the other way away. I didn't notice the leftmost path out of the courtyard for a while, I feel like it is concerning having such height over the main spawn exit and can also hug the wall next to it, spawn camping opportunity. I do prefer this over Ashville a good amount.

Coal Town: This map is already in the game (kind of). The capture zone is really small and the point can only be challenged by the immediate area. The right side of mid is lacking in options compared to the left side, you can only head towards the point or back to connector if you aren't willing to cross into the enemy's half. I'm worried with the sheer amount of pickups near spawn, typically KoTH maps avoid this as to disempower spawn campers (if you are on your half you can retreat to resupply lockets to compensate). The high ground and pickups that Defenders pushing the Attackers back have access to might explain the five minute timer, giving the Attacking team enough time to mount a comeback in a harsh gameplay situation (akin to pushing out of spawn in an A/D map). Pretty long sightlines throughout.

Coldfront: THIS MAP IS ALREADY IN THE GAME (kind of). There are changes from the 5CP version but it is basically pickups or are at the courtyard. The extra pickup and the height advantage on the right side may make it the best place to push from, especially since the other two routes are low ground. I imagine it initially plays like the original, but I am concerned what the team that wins the point is suppose to do, my memory of Coldfront has the team with mid holding the connector with the team on second struggling to push out and with pickups at connector now I fear that would be easier, but maybe the pickups helps the attacking team hold that area instead. The capture point's big building and mid's wide area creates multiple skirmish areas in a small volume.

Coldline: Reminds me of Viaduct, mid is obviously different but there are elements like the setting and the catwalk between two buildings at the edge of connector and mid that can only be accessed by jump classes. There's an accessible roof next to that catwalk that allows one to bomb the point rather well, then drop to the catwalk for cover. The Capture Point has good cover otherwise, but takes a while to cap to compensate. Wild that one half of your side has two medium health pickups (that are pretty close to each other) and a small one while the other half just has one small, I feel like teams will focus that first side.

Colony: Again, health pickups are really stacked on one side, the right side this time with three medium packs really close to each other compared to three smalls (and one is kinda in the middle of the two sides). The map has a compact mid and a more complex connector, featuring a big Sniper window. I suppose the idea is to stand front and centre to have a good overview but be vulnerable to the other window, but you can position yourself to cover half of mid without being exposed to said window. Capture Point has cover facing the teams but is exposed from slightly higher platforms each team has close to the point.

Comm Post: I think it's Comm Post at least, it might be a misspelling of compost. I think this is the first V-shaped map like Lazarus so far. Spawn has one exit, not great. Map is pretty short, mid and connector are entwined. Map is an uphill battle for Attackers, although they do have a high ground flank Defenders can also use it against them. The medium pickups are on the low ground to compensate. There's a walkway that presumably acts like a Sniper balcony for Attackers, but most of the view is covered by an extrusion so you only get a little opening to snipe through unless you wanna shoot the feet of people on the point. Defending Snipers have powerful sightlines.

Conveyance: The path from courtyard to connector has three drop downs and only one way back, a bit excessive but at least the way back is prominent. Pickups are all over the place. The sheds at mid seem to be the focus here; they have high ground over everything, close to several pickups, cover for Engies. There is a very tricky pickup spot on super low ground next to a death pit, and it is funny it is only a medium health kit and small ammo pack. Good height variation. I feel the area behind the point (the one with the medium health kit) could be more interesting.

Conveyor: Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Hm. I suppose I will note it has a mechanic that allows you gain height without respawning, so that's nice.

Copos: Map logic has a critical flaw. The map relies on each team being the first capture their closest point. The first cap starts the timer for the team that caps it, while the second cap stops it without starting the other team's timer. This means if one team caps both points first, they can not lose and the other team can not win. I was playing around with the point to understand how they work to balance the timers and whatnot, and it turns out it doesn't lol. This map is recent I think, those are London windows if I know my windows. This is a good example of justified distant spawn exits as they are on different levels of height, though it is more useful for returning to spawn rather than leaving it. Map relies on prop spam a lil' too much. I know people love the Badlands spire so I get using it for the Capture Points, but the SHIPPING CONTAINER GAMING could easily be a brushwork bridge. Sightlines seem generally well managed, but a Sniper at the full health shack to their team's right has sight on basically every spawn exit path. Not sure where I'd build as an Engie outside the buildings next to the points. Points have strong cover against the further team, but is right in front of a Sniper balcony for the closer team. I imagine this along with the very short walk from spawn to the point ensures the closer team has strong control of the point, which is important for the whole “whoever caps first controls the timer” thing. Jump classes will enjoy the big height variance and relaxed clipping, but non-jump classes may be walking around the low ground more than they'd like.

Courtyard: I did not expect the theme with the name “Courtyard”. Box map, but still a little ambitious for a box map. Kinda feels like what a KoTH map from early 00s FPSs would be like. Interiors are dark. Map isn't fully symmetrical, RED's upper floor entrance area has a lot more prop cover than BLU's. The Capture Point is well covered but slow to cap and vulnerable to bombing (which has a jump path up to the roof). Sniper has powerful sightlines. Don't agree with the balcony that watches over one of the spawn routes. Ammo is scarce and having full health pickups at each team's closest corner may be a little excessive.

Creek: Another double symmetrical map outside some detailing, I didn't even notice for a good while. Wish more effort went into differentiating the two team's halves other than signs and overlays. Capture Point has good cover but caps slow and can be bombed, you can just about fire at someone in the corner if you are on the platform on the other side as well. Map could be thinner. You gotta fall back a good while to get an ammo pickup compared to usual, although there is a full kit just in the middle of connector. The double symmetrical nature makes it hard to identify where you want to set up as an Attacker, one of the buildings I guess, try to control the sides of the point?

Cryogenic: Half of the spawn leads towards the high ground which is thin but can bomb the point due to the sheer height advantage. I can see this being the focus of gameplay especially as each side has a full ammo kit for Engineer bases, but the split exits weaken teleporters. It also has roof access for Snipers and high ground. You gotta go off the high ground for health pickups which is good but countering that issue is what Dispensers are for. I feel like the upper route could be designed better for this large flow of players in mind, the part to mid is a thin corridor. The one open window on the corridor is awkward to usefully shoot out of unless you stand on the internal lip. I wish connector, or at least a good chunk of connector, weren't so divorced from mid. Good set piece with the spaceship in the ice, I like mid outside of the high ground opportunities.

Cutbank: The low ground route out of spawn is for emergencies only. I am not a fan with the visuals of connector, especially the caves. Connector could do with another health pickup, this time on the lower side, maybe even push back the one on mid to inside the cave and upgrade it to a medium. Defenders have access to medium pickups from the point, the ammo even on the point itself. Controlling the roof seems the better move than controlling the high ground 'cus it is easier to access and safer to retreat from. Capture Point is kinda wide, going to some well covered positions, but both positions can be flanked from the side routes. Shipping Container.

Last edited:

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Hey folks! The King of the Hellscape Challenge has been over for a few days ago now, buuuut work kept me from being able to announce it. So, yes, officially The King of the Hellscape Challenge has now concluded. You are more than welcome to keep working on your boards if you so choose, just know that it'll be for self-fulfillment more than anything. (Nothing wrong with that though! :3)

As the Challenge is now over, it's time to reveal your boards! No matter how many you have or have not completed, there is no shame in showing off what you've done! Let me start:
1691093172853.png

My personal board has 127 completed entries. Not too shabby, though I don't doubt that there are others who've participated have done more! I really do hope you guys have enjoyed the Challenge, and if you aren't done, I hope you continue to enjoy the Challenge if you so choose to continue in private! It's been a great run :)