Nov 14, 2009
index.php

Char

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Argh.

Okay, so I crafted randomly awhile ago and got a Master's Yellow Belt. Then I got another Master's Yellow Belt as random drop.

Just now, I got enough metal to do another random. I got the Respectless Rubber Glove. Good, but I already had it. So naturally I think I'll combine that with my Master's Yellow for another random.

I got the Tyrant's Helm. Again, good, but... I ALREADY HAVE IT. Fuuuuu.

I don't have enough hats to keep getting duplicates like this, lol.

Kep

Feb 17, 2009
OH MY GOSH! :O
Crafted my Heavy Duty Rag and Troublemaker's Tossle Cap....
Aaaaaand got...

Hotrod! :thumbup:

200px-Hotrod.png

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Where's super? Last night he crafted all his hats and ended up with a singe Engineer's cap.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Football Helmet just dropped for me an hour or so ago. Hee.

Still very tempted to craft my Camera Beard with my dupe Tyrant's Helm... on the other hand, Tyrant's Helm might have a nice trading value ... assuming that system ever gets put in.

Kep

Palamag

L1: Registered
Nov 22, 2009
Just droped a stovepipe. Since I already got the pimp hat, I crafted it with my sniper hat that I don't care about. Got the mining light ^^. I'm happy with this.

Feb 18, 2009
so I was idling to gather items to craft, and I just maximised TF2 to check up on my progress. The first thing I see is...

.. A freakin' ushanka babeh!!
Hell I love that hat, but just a tiny weeny slightly bit pissed 'cause I wanted stuff to up my chances of a wrench. :p
Actually, I think that is the first hat I've found in a long while.

En Ex

L1: Still Registered
aa
Jun 30, 2010
I crafted some metal and got a Hustler's Hallmark and a Bonk Helm.

I'm pretty happy with these hats.

Mr.Late

L7: Fancy Member
Nov 27, 2009
3 soldier hats D:. I found Soldier's stash yesterday.

soldierhaats.jpg

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Well I recently found:

Heavy Duty Rag
Soilders Drill Hat

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
I'm building up a nice collection of metal to go with my sniper token and hope that I can get a good chance of owning a polycount hat, which I'd love to be the snipers arabian headscarf thing.

Or should I just craft 3 metal without the the token and then I wont have wasted as much metal when I get the Masters yellow belt?

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Said screw it and crafted my Camera Beard (only one) with my dupe Tyrant's Helm in a futile bid to roll the dice on a golden wrench.

No wrench, but got the Do Rag. WIN.

Kep