The Entity Guru: The Car: The Chairman: The Derby

Beetle

L9: Fashionable Member
Aug 17, 2008
Ok so technically you could make an even simpler version of that so you could drive a train, aka wait for people to cross the tracks and then run over them.

Do I hear windmilltrainsaw_v2?

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Can you please update this to support the kart racing stuff so we can have kart racing but in actually good cars? Thanks in advance.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Dat necro.

...good grief has it really been five years? and uh, I've barely looked at the karts, but maybe. I kinda don't have a lot of free time to do mappingstuff. ...I think I also said I'd try to find time for more modes in my library back in january... yeeeeeah... I, uh, sorry. Best I can do is a maybe.
(do people even care about karts anymore? I thought the fad died)

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
It's my sincere hope that no one actually enjoys the kart racing stuff they added, but there's also a few kart racers in dev on this very website, so who knows. It wasn't really a serious suggestion, I was just digging for old threads earlier and thought this wizardry deserved a bump.

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
lol another necro
If a parented player ignores triggers why not parent it using magic logic_measure? Or am I stupid and the thing of how player is being parented is already too complicated to use it?
dont ban me forever pls