Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
You forgot this nova:

rendarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Mr.Late

L7: Fancy Member
Nov 27, 2009
Ritz was running around with a map idea that ended in a whirlpool of death being blown up. But I have to say, dynamite seems unlikely to explode underwater.

Dynamite can explode underwater, of course the blast force is not that big. (I have heard TNT is used to fishing D:)

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
Well, I'll be looking for a custom cart for Propane pretty soon. I'd like to see what you guys could come up with, something like: this in a cart with tubes etc stuck to it. You know the kinda thing. Just if anyone wants to try ;p

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
It's big and clunky, while the bomb cart looks small and smooth. It's absurdly out of place while the bomb cart fits with TF2's theme well. It doesn't look like a bomb while the bomb cart is just a bomb on wheels.

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
It was actually styled more around a prototype nuclear device, though it's kind of an obscure thing to base it around.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Nobody eeeever explains why, they just say they don't like it. :facepalm:

I liked it.

Well, I'll be looking for a custom cart for Propane pretty soon. I'd like to see what you guys could come up with, something like: this in a cart with tubes etc stuck to it. You know the kinda thing. Just if anyone wants to try ;p

I'll come up with a design after a while. Take a stab at it.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
OR a birthday cake in a cart. When you push the cart it plays 'Happy Birthday to you' and other such celebrational melodies. When it gets to the end of the track, the cake disapears...

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
OR a birthday cake in a cart. When you push the cart it plays 'Happy Birthday to you' and other such celebrational melodies. When it gets to the end of the track, the cake disapears...

I'd make that just for the sake of being awesome. In fact, I might just do so.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Random ideas:

* A cart with a flaming barrel on it (particle effects/fire a no go on such a central focus?)

* A cart with snow on it, as though it sat out overnight before being pushed

* A cart with a battering ram on the front (ram's head, train plow, or sharpened logs varieties -- or all three in one)

* A cart with a small upright missle on it, looking very top-heavy as if it were about to fall over

I'd love to give these a go, but not much time this week. Plus UVmaster pissed me right the hell off last time I was modeling.

Kep

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I want Escher's cart. It's a cart with a cart with a cart with a cart with a cart with a cart with a cart with a cart etc. on it. You destroy RED's base with the power of overcomplexity.